• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How to access your old B&S thread - and posting into the new B&S system

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

robxznyc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe I've fixed both of these issues.
Hi @admin the bug already came back. The editing options on the top right corner disappeared and can't add listing icon again.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi @admin the bug already came back. The editing options on the top right corner disappeared and can't add listing icon again.
Yeah fixing it broke the homepage. I'll be working on it again today.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do I access the "edit classified icon" referred to in post #214. Can't find it.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, please let me know when it's done @admin (and how to access the classified tools/edit classified icon page)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks, please let me know when it's done @admin (and how to access the classified tools/edit classified icon page)
It should have started showing up for you yesterday afternoon. Check in the sidebar when you view your classified.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It should have started showing up for you yesterday afternoon. Check in the sidebar when you view your classified.
Look at that, it showed up now. Thanks. For the record though, it's not as extensive as suggested in post #214.

tsasls

Reaction score
What does resource not paid mean when you attempt to buy an item?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It means the seller didn't setup the classified correctly. If you send me the item URL via PM I can fix it.

robxznyc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi @admin, I noticed the Featured Listings do not rotate for months and some items were already sold thus becoming irrelevant. Before styleforum moved to the new platform there was a featured B&S thread updated weekly. Can the new featured listings module rotate in a similar fashion?

DanTheLadiesMan

Reaction score
Hi @admin, I created a new listing, but forgot to add a front page picture. If I click on the edit link for my listing, I don't see an option to add a front page image. Thanks.

Nvm, found the link on the right side of the page.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi @admin, I noticed the Featured Listings do not rotate for months and some items were already sold thus becoming irrelevant. Before styleforum moved to the new platform there was a featured B&S thread updated weekly. Can the new featured listings module rotate in a similar fashion?
You guys are welcome to create a new featured B&S thread. We don't have the personnel right now to "curate" the featured B&S section. I'll be removing that, and using it intermittently to coordinate with that Sunday's journal theme, but right now, we simply don't have personnel to promise to make the featured B&S section a priority.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.