1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How This Place for Custom-Wear?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TreadNotOnMe, Nov 5, 2012.

1. TreadNotOnMe

TreadNotOnMe Well-Known Member

There is a company that is local to me that comes out and gets your measurements. I am mostly talking in reference to their shirts and suits, although they have other stuff.

I just want to post a link and see what some pros might think; see if there are any red flags that stick out.

https://www.dresscodecustom.com/

2. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member Dubiously Honored

I just watched the Video.
    please send that style consultant to my apartment.

someone has put a lot of money into this project.
    I can't imagine what sort of garments are showing up at those prices.

3. TreadNotOnMe

TreadNotOnMe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply... although I'm not sure what conclusion you were giving it... something that looks worthwhile or are you saying it looks like their stuff might be terrible?