1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How tall are you?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hopkins_student, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Skoalbandit

Skoalbandit Member

2. 3stylelife

3stylelife Active Member

6'3" and 185.

Interesting, we've got a large number of responses, but we're nowhere near a normal distribution. Probably a bit of response bias here, yes?

3. Teger

Teger Senior member

4. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Senior member

5. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

6' 2", it is a good height for reaching but I could never jump very high in B'ball. I always wanted to dunk.

6. illeagle

illeagle Senior member

I'm 6'2" and like 240 and working my way back into shape... i'm usually a 46L and a fatty mcfatterson 40 waist right now

I always figured most SF'ers were short as shit judging by how small most of the shirts/suits/pants getting sold in the B&S forum are, but I guess most are just incredibly thin hah

7. JSC437

JSC437 Senior member

5'10'' but i feel very short because most of my friends and classmates are 6'3'' and taller.

But my parents are 4'11'' (mom) and 5'7'' (dad), so things could have been worse from a height perspective.