• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

how slim-fit are RL rugby ocbds

repressedm

Reaction score
I really like how they are logoless (right?) I believe you can't even go logoless with RL's make your own custom fit, lol

Teger

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
The fabric also isn't as thick/stiff, the buttons aren't MOP and the pocket is smaller. They're a good BoO alternative if you are willing to pay to get them shortened an inch and a half though. I might pick up one during the F&F Sale.

Teger

Reaction score
They have either a tag with "Rugby" on the left gusseted side seam or a small skull & bone on the left lower tail edge, or an extremely large Rugby crest on the pocket. The ones on the site have the tag.

repressedm

Reaction score
hmm i don't see the tags on the website, though

their preview picture, rather stupidly, only shows the shirt folded-up

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The one rugby ocbd I have has no logos on it at all.. i bought it last fall.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
its pretty hard to notice. you could probably remove it if you get the shirts shortened. they also have a back collar button, BoO doesn't.

Some BoO's do have the button on the back of the collar. I had one that did but I gave it to a friend of mine.

Teger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
Some BoO's do have the button on the back of the collar. I had one that did but I gave it to a friend of mine.

xchen how excited are you about f&f week at RRL???

djs488

Reaction score
They have either a tag with "Rugby" on the left gusseted side seam or a small skull & bone on the left lower tail edge, or an extremely large Rugby crest on the pocket. The ones on the site have the tag.

The ones currently on the website have a small tag, not unlike J. Crew, on the leff gusseted side seam. It's removeable, and hardly even noticeable. A size small fits very similar to a BoO medium with, as mentioned, smaller collar.

Mr Sola

Reaction score
The fabric also isn't as thick/stiff, the buttons aren't MOP and the pocket is smaller. They're a good BoO alternative if you are willing to pay to get them shortened an inch and a half though. I might pick up one during the F&F Sale.

When does the F&F sale start?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%