1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How should these slippers fit?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dl123, Feb 6, 2013.

1. dl123

dl123 Active Member

Hi,

I have these slippers, as you can see, they are very pointy towards the end. Almost a rectangle, I sized down and they fit perfectly around the foot! A little tight, which I assume will loosen up with wear. However, towards the end there is a lot of room. My foot fits great around the curve area, but I can't imagine my toes fitting in that space at the end? It's too long and thin.

If someone could, please share some insight on how they should be fitting.

Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shoe Man

Shoe Man New Member

All I can say is that those are truly some good looking, hot slippers! I am sure they will fit fine!