How often is your wife/gf a total b*tch?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bradford, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Coho

Coho Senior member

Ideally, you should hook up with someone who depends on you, either emotionally or financially, and both is even better. That way, you reduce the probability of her catching the angry bitch syndrome. This type of behavior is unheard of in the Middle East.
    If I had a girlfriend she'd probably be a bitch.

2. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

What a shitty way to label a person.

3. Coho

Coho Senior member

We're just guys being guys. When my GF calls, I usually reply, "Yes, my little fruitcake..."

What a shitty way to label a person.

4. lost in va

lost in va Senior member

Right now.

It's the end of that time of the month and she's still being a loon.

5. California Dreamer

California Dreamer Senior member

I can't recall my wife ever being bitch with me, although I might have provoked her into nastiness a couple of times.

She is a complete workaholic and she regularly bores me to tears with work stuff, but I try valiantly to hide that.

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

If I had a girlfriend she'd probably be a bitch.

You were one of those kids that welcomed physical abuse by your peers as a form of attention, weren't you?

7. Coho

Coho Senior member

Nah. I think Conne has better personality than a lot of folks on this forum. When you start to take everyone's words as though they "imply something" that's when sanity waves you goodbye. Conne deserves to be [​IMG]

You were one of those kids that welcomed physical abuse by your peers as a form of attention, weren't you?

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

One question--- why are you using past tense? [​IMG]

Coho- WTF are you talking about? Conne deserves to be worshipped? LOL

9. sonick

sonick Senior member

10. EL72

EL72 Senior member

I have to admit that three pregnancies + breastfeeding in the last five years have greatly reduced the incidence of PMS-related bitchiness in my house. [​IMG] That said, the usual strategy is simply to smile and not say anything remotely confrontational. The irrational behavior will eventually subside and there is no point (or even any hope) of attempting to understand or correcting it. That's what makes women who they are and you just have to accept them the way they are, after all, you're not perfect either. Oh, and strip clubs are fine any time of the month. Just don't come too drunk or smelling of p*ssy.

11. Coho

Coho Senior member

Bradford,

My parents got divorved when I was 9 and both are now happily remarried. The divorce is due to my Mom's behavior (extramarital affair) and so I do not blame my father. He did give me an advice that I'll probably keep for life: "When you are married to someone, all her bads and goods stay with her, and it is unlikely that you can change any of them." If your wife has been like this quite often, she is unlikely going to change her behavior. Sounds like your marriage is quite young, but I wish you the best. The earlier you get out of something you truly do not want the better. However, first and foremost, think about the kids before you do anything drastic.

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Bradford,

My parents got divorved when I was 9 and both are now happily remarried. The divorce is due to my Mom's behavior (extramarital affair) and so I do not blame my father. He did give me an advice that I'll probably keep for life: "When you are married to someone, all her bads and goods stay with her, and it is unlikely that you can change any of them." If your wife has been like this quite often, she is unlikely going to change her behavior. Sounds like your marriage is quite young, but I wish you the best. The earlier you get out of something you truly do not want the better. However, first and foremost, think about the kids before you do anything drastic.

I don't think this is the direction Bradford was taking it at all.

13. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

3 days a week typically.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Nah. I think Conne has better personality than a lot of folks on this forum. When you start to take everyone's words as though they "imply something" that's when sanity waves you goodbye. Conne deserves to be [​IMG]

Coho:

I would like to introduce you to the concept of "friendly ribbing." If I thought Conne would have gotten twisted by that post, I would not have posted it. After seeing Proud Mary, it should be apparent he does not take himself too seriously and has a strong sense of self-esteem [​IMG]

15. Coho

Coho Senior member

Yah...I know. [​IMG]

Coho:

I would like to introduce you to the concept of "friendly ribbing." If I thought Conne would have gotten twisted by that post, I would not have posted it. After seeing Proud Mary, it should be apparent he does not take himself too seriously and has a strong sense of self-esteem [​IMG]