Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

how often is RLBL on sale? Anthony suit for <1000

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by whymakemedothis, Oct 23, 2009.

1. whymakemedothis

whymakemedothis Senior member

looking for anthony suit for 1000 OTR.

do i need to hunt outlet stores? keep an eye out on the website? or resort to B&S/Ebay?

2. sartort

sartort Senior member

You should have plenty of luck in the B&amp;S ($500-$700). You might check ebay as well.

I've scored a 5 RLBL suits total and I've never paid more than 575 (average closer to 450). 2 I bought from the local RL store in Dallas, 2 from the RL Factory store at Woodbury Commons (sad to see they can't do phone orders anymore from the factory stores) and 1 from Yoox.

If I were you I would keep an eye on the B&amp;S forum in the meantime. If you don't score one before Christmas, you should be able to get a good deal during RL's semi annual sale (post Christmas-New Years seems to be when they really start to mark stuff down). If you don't have a local RL store, you can always call one and place a phone order.

Good luck.

3. jerrybrowne

jerrybrowne Senior member

PRL SA says there will be a sale starting next Tues. Around 40% off.

4. superfans124

superfans124 Senior member

Beijing -> D.C. -> HK -> Beijing -> now where?
    If you have really quick internet connection and above average hand-eye coordination, top-of-the-line professional gaming mouse, with luck, you might score RLBL suits from Gilt from time to time. Last one I remember was about 2 months ago, around $800-$900ish.

5. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

Not even my mx518 and qck+ is good enough for gilt [​IMG]

6. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

looking for anthony suit for 1000 OTR.

do i need to hunt outlet stores? keep an eye out on the website? or resort to B&S/Ebay?

Look deep into my signature... [​IMG]

Seriously, B&S has RLBL in that range fairly regularly... but to get absolutely the size and pattern you want, retail is the only way to go. Otherwise, it's a matter of getting lucky.

7. x26

x26 Senior member

Seriously, B&S has RLBL in that range fairly regularly... but to get absolutely the size and pattern you want, retail is the only way to go. Otherwise, it's a matter of getting lucky.

I'm feeling very Sleepy...[​IMG]

8. furo

furo Senior member

+1

When it comes to the staple solid colors like navy or charcoal, you will be hard pressed to find them on B&S or ebay if you are smaller size

9. whymakemedothis

whymakemedothis Senior member

caught 1 too many Zs this morning and they disappeared. mustve sold on the 10th page view. ridiculous [​IMG]

that 42 cashmere is something else though, WOW [​IMG]