Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How often does Uniqlo.com restock?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bexcellence, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Bexcellence

Bexcellence Senior member

I see a jacket I want but its sold out in my size (small).. Any hope for a restock soon?

2. blackderbyhat

blackderbyhat Active Member

If uniqlo.com continues their current track rate of restocking, I can safely say they will never restock.

3. Bexcellence

4. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Okay, well the online shop just opened like 15 days ago.

IMO, it'll restock by holidays.

For example, they had a sale on flannels for $19 and sold out just about everything (XXL available). Then after the sale, it appears that a lot of the stuff is at a full size run @ the normal price.

They churn this stuff out and do big business, so I imagine they will have fresh stuff to sell definitely by after Thanksgiving.

5. Bexcellence

Apparently its down cause of Hurricane

6. yufu22

yufu22 Well-Known Member

Based on the assumption that they mass produce overseas, they probably restock pretty often as in everyday of the week (considering the volume they do), but with my experience, I would say that it's a toss up whether the particular item you want gets restocked say Wednesday or Friday... Wouldn't it be nice if UNIQLO and other mass producers had a "reserve box" or a "wish list" that you could drop your item into and they would e-mail you when it's available?? Hint Hint if anyone from UNIQLO is reading this. I use it on Gilt and found it pretty helpful... Either way, I've been wearing UNIQLO since back in the day from Japan and generally good stuff for the money. Cheers.