• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How often do you get your hair cut?

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely set a schedule. I get mine cut every month.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About every 2-3 wks. My hair grows really fast and I have a very short hairstyle, i.e. it starts looking scruffy pretty quick if I don't maintain it.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every month. For me it's an active question, not passive. Only for 15 yrs or so and I can do it as well as any of the jobs in the past. I do sometimes entertain getting it cut on my birthday by one of the traditional places in town such as the place on Corso Canal Grande where Enzo Ferrari had his cut. I always chicken out though.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get my hair cut once a month, give or take a week. I like to get my hair cut about a week before any major events. That way I have time to fix it if the barber does a poor job on it. :)

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About every 6 weeks. Half way through I will clean up the sides and get my gf to trim the back/neck.

RossL

Reaction score
Usually under a month because it grows so fast and I like to keep it short.

RossL

Reaction score
Usually under a month because my hair grows so fast and I keep it short.

Sunnydale

Reaction score
When i was younger pretty much every 4 weeks I had a haircut. Now every 6 to 7 weeks seems to be the norm for getting a trim. The hair seems to be growing as quickly now as in the past, just today I'm not as concerned about having longer hair.

tsacain

Reaction score
I strive for every two weeks but sometimes wait 4 for it to get "seedy looking" as my mother calls it. My hair grows extremely fast.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads