How often do you cry?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MetroStyles, Nov 7, 2010.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I cry often. Or at least, what seems often when compared to what other men say they cry. It's not a daily or weekly thing, but I'd say I cry several times a year. I've never really felt like crying made me any less of a man. Whatever. I'm pretty in touch and comfortable with my emotions, and when those emotions say cry, I cry.

2. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I cry often. Or at least, what seems often when compared to what other men say they cry. It's not a daily or weekly thing, but I'd say I cry several times a year. I've never really felt like crying made me any less of a man. Whatever. I'm pretty in touch and comfortable with my emotions, and when those emotions say cry, I cry.

[​IMG]

3. dunga

dunga Senior member

My biggest cry was when I was seven and my older brother fed my turtle an alka- seltzer tablet to make him explode. It didn't explode, but the turtle got really sick and died.

4. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

My biggest cry was when I was seven and my older brother fed my turtle an alka- seltzer tablet to make him explode. It didn't explode, but the turtle got really sick and died.

Jesus . . . .[​IMG]

5. i10casual

i10casual Senior member

a little on the inside everyday [​IMG], but otherwise I'd say 2001 when my long time friend died of cancer at 27 yrs old. I was living with him and his brother in Chicago. Their father was visiting at the time. There is nothing like the sound a father makes when loosing a son. I can still hear it clear today.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Well, you're already down to one ball. It would be pretty hard for you to become less of a man than you already are. [​IMG]

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Well, you're already down to one ball. It would be pretty hard for you to become less of a man than you already are. [​IMG]

lawlz. I am a hundred times the man you are, my friend. I have more testicular fortitude in my one nut than you could ever dream!

8. Listi

Listi Senior member

Cried for the first time in 7-8 years a little over a year ago. It felt good. I've tried to make myself cry when in a bad mood since then, but failed miserably. Crying is so egotistical, it's sorta great. I don't really look at crying as weakness as much as saying "FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE TO FEEL BAD FOR ME, WATER IS COMING OUT OF MY EYES, THAT'S RIGHT." But I cried one time when I was 12 (moving,) and then again when I was 20 (girl + school + job) when I almost thought I had lost the ability. I feel like it would lose it's appeal if you did it often, I can generally appreciate "negative" feelings, as long as they're somewhat uncommon and short-term.

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

I've cried a lot this year but as I said elsewhere, I had a horrible bout of depression for about 5 months. I cry frequently otherwise because I am a sap.

10. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I don't have a vagina, so I don't cry.

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

lawlz. I am a hundred times the man you are, my friend. I have more testicular fortitude in my one nut than you could ever dream!

Maybe by weight. [​IMG]

12. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Maybe by weight. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

only for fap.

14. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

I give moisture for the dead
    I'am the Lisan al-gaib.