Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How often do you cry?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MetroStyles, Nov 7, 2010.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I cry often. Or at least, what seems often when compared to what other men say they cry. It's not a daily or weekly thing, but I'd say I cry several times a year. I've never really felt like crying made me any less of a man. Whatever. I'm pretty in touch and comfortable with my emotions, and when those emotions say cry, I cry.

2. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I cry often. Or at least, what seems often when compared to what other men say they cry. It's not a daily or weekly thing, but I'd say I cry several times a year. I've never really felt like crying made me any less of a man. Whatever. I'm pretty in touch and comfortable with my emotions, and when those emotions say cry, I cry.

[​IMG]

3. dunga

dunga Senior member

My biggest cry was when I was seven and my older brother fed my turtle an alka- seltzer tablet to make him explode. It didn't explode, but the turtle got really sick and died.

4. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

My biggest cry was when I was seven and my older brother fed my turtle an alka- seltzer tablet to make him explode. It didn't explode, but the turtle got really sick and died.

Jesus . . . .[​IMG]

5. i10casual

i10casual Senior member

a little on the inside everyday [​IMG], but otherwise I'd say 2001 when my long time friend died of cancer at 27 yrs old. I was living with him and his brother in Chicago. Their father was visiting at the time. There is nothing like the sound a father makes when loosing a son. I can still hear it clear today.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Well, you're already down to one ball. It would be pretty hard for you to become less of a man than you already are. [​IMG]

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Well, you're already down to one ball. It would be pretty hard for you to become less of a man than you already are. [​IMG]

lawlz. I am a hundred times the man you are, my friend. I have more testicular fortitude in my one nut than you could ever dream!

8. Listi

Listi Senior member

Cried for the first time in 7-8 years a little over a year ago. It felt good. I've tried to make myself cry when in a bad mood since then, but failed miserably. Crying is so egotistical, it's sorta great. I don't really look at crying as weakness as much as saying "FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE TO FEEL BAD FOR ME, WATER IS COMING OUT OF MY EYES, THAT'S RIGHT." But I cried one time when I was 12 (moving,) and then again when I was 20 (girl + school + job) when I almost thought I had lost the ability. I feel like it would lose it's appeal if you did it often, I can generally appreciate "negative" feelings, as long as they're somewhat uncommon and short-term.

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

I've cried a lot this year but as I said elsewhere, I had a horrible bout of depression for about 5 months. I cry frequently otherwise because I am a sap.

10. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I don't have a vagina, so I don't cry.

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

lawlz. I am a hundred times the man you are, my friend. I have more testicular fortitude in my one nut than you could ever dream!

Maybe by weight. [​IMG]

12. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Maybe by weight. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

only for fap.

14. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

I give moisture for the dead
    I'am the Lisan al-gaib.