1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How much is your car note?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by kronik, Jun 28, 2006.

1. kronik

kronik Distinguished Member

Just curious as to what people are paying for their cars (purchasing, not leasing.. that's a whole different poll). This also completely disregards insurance which is another (depending on how wreckless you are ;P ) chunk of change, variable in size.

2. DNW

DNW Stylish Dinosaur

I used to have a car note (401-500). I had to get rid of it because (a) I need a 4WD, and (b) I'm gonna be a poor college student for at least 2 more years.

3. skalogre

skalogre Distinguished Member

Changed it. What exactly do you mean again?Monthly payments or overall cost?

4. mbc

mbc Senior Member

Before I paid it off, I was paying slightly under $300/mo.

5. briancl

briancl Distinguished Member

I'm paying about 775/mo for a 35k car (sticker) that I paid 28k for (very slightly used.. new model year with 7000 miles on the odo). I'll have it paid off quickly.

Other costs such as insurance, maintenance, mods.. well, those probably take up much more of my budget than I'm willing to divulge [​IMG]

6. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

I take the subway - $76.

7. kronik

kronik Distinguished Member

Changed it. What exactly do you mean again?Monthly payments or overall cost?

Monthly payments on your loan.