• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How much extra room do you have left for the thighs when you wear slim jeans

andychen

Reaction score
I post this thread just out of curiosity.

Basically I want to have an idea how fellow SFers wear slim jeans if you like slim fit.

Measure your upper thigh circumference and divide it by two, and then measure the upper thigh of the slim jeans. What is the difference?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about that, but I just found found nice wires to stick in my leg holes for when I wear my new Dior 7cms. Or, I could just tailor the legs I already have, so then they could fit like BoO.

For srsly tho, I wore them thupertight uniqlo pants a little lower the other day, and it made the outline of my testicles vanish and also created some slack in the legs.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no legs, I wear my jeans on my arms. A little more drape that way but i can live with it

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep a loaded chrome .45 on my right thigh and extra clips for extra **** on my left. I wear Evisu sized up 4, though, so this isn't an issue for me. Just clowns who **** with me.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
none

no extra room

anything other than tight thighs is sacrilege

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... The chum is in the water LOL ...

Transcendental

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
I was thinking about that, but I just found found nice wires to stick in my leg holes for when I wear my new Dior 7cms. Or, I could just tailor the legs I already have, so then they could fit like BoO.

For srsly tho, I wore them thupertight uniqlo pants a little lower the other day, and it made the outline of my testicles vanish and also created some slack in the legs.

who woulda thunk!

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
none and thats probably why we all have ingrown hair on our thighs

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andychen
I post this thread just out of curiosity.

Basically I want to have an idea how fellow SFers wear slim jeans if you like slim fit.

Measure your upper thigh circumference and divide it by two, and then measure the upper thigh of the slim jeans. What is the difference?

2aipljr.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads