• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

how much do you spend on food per day?

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I spend alot on food, but I still voted $15-20, though that's the conservative side. The cost of food has never really figured into my budget. I have known plenty of people who have said "Money's tight this month, so I am paking balogna and not eating out much." For me, food is a luxury that is budgetless (within reason). I wuold rather give up many other things before comprimise food.

Lately, I've been going home for lunch which inadvertently saved me money. However, that was not the intention. I just went home to take care of errands, watch a show I recorded, or play games with a coworker. Sometimes I fixed something from ingredients I already have or we'd pick up food.

I don't eat to live. I live to eat. I just don't get people who have no appreciation for food. Some pride themselves on eating $0.20 ramen packets everyday, as if it's something to be proud of. And they consider eating, a necessary chore.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wouldn't go so far as to say that I live to eat, but it ranks up there. Since I started cooking I appreciate it even more than before, especially after following a number of Keller's recipes. It really makes you appreciate the effort that goes in to a meal at a high-end restaurant.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members