1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How much do you pay in shipping?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JoMak_NYC, Aug 17, 2006.

1. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

I know we shop alot by internet and phone. Have you ever calculated how much you're paying for shipping a month/year? [​IMG]

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Since I spend most of my time these days out of the country, everything I buy comes off of internet sales/ebay. I'm sure shipping averages out to $7 or so per order, say roughly 2-3 orders a month.

But to be honest, I never actually stress out about it. I only look at the total price and compare that to the money I saved by not buying retail. That savings makes shipping look relatively insignificant and just part of the discounted price.

3. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Distinguished Member

Shit man, I live in Canada, and naturally most of the stuff I buy is coming from the states, and shipping usually averages $20 for 3-5 day.

4. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Senior Member

In the past ten days, two orders from Blue In Green and two from Japan, about $75 total.