• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How much do you pay in shipping?

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
I know we shop alot by internet and phone. Have you ever calculated how much you're paying for shipping a month/year?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Since I spend most of my time these days out of the country, everything I buy comes off of internet sales/ebay. I'm sure shipping averages out to $7 or so per order, say roughly 2-3 orders a month.

But to be honest, I never actually stress out about it. I only look at the total price and compare that to the money I saved by not buying retail. That savings makes shipping look relatively insignificant and just part of the discounted price.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shit man, I live in Canada, and naturally most of the stuff I buy is coming from the states, and shipping usually averages $20 for 3-5 day.

Dick Danger

Reaction score
In the past ten days, two orders from Blue In Green and two from Japan, about $75 total.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.