1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

HOW MANY ?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Feb 20, 2005.

1. linux_pro

linux_pro Senior member

Heh heh. As I said previously, I think many of the people on this forum could possibly be considered to have at least a little OCD in them. 80 shirts? Where do you store them all?

2. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

In my Goyard trunk, except when I rub them at the full moon...

3. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

Those are just my dress shirts [​IMG] I probably have in the neighbourhood of 120 or more shirts (not including T-shirts) -- this after my father was the recipient of part of the collection. Like I said, it's like crack for me. Where do I store them...good question. The 'collection' spans multiple closets. I used to be able to store things in one or two closets but now I have to dedicate specific closets for specific things (one for suits and sport coats, one for jackets, etc.). Good thing I'm single or there would be major battles over where things would go if I had to share closet space.

4. ernest

ernest Senior member

(ernest @ Feb. 22 2005,19:51) And what about wearing the same watch in a row?
    I would take it off for bathing and clean it with rubbing alcohol before putting it back on. Â Still do, actually.
    Lethear strap?

5. ernest

ernest Senior member

4 belts but only 10 ties?