• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many times have you cheated

Plsez2

Reaction score
On your current girlfriend? And anything pretty much can pass as cheating, so it's your call what you consider to be cheating.

Does she suspect it, will you constantly deny it or will you come clean eventually?

Who did you cheat with, what is your story since I'd say most of the chicks we date don't read or post here, tell us!

I cheated 2 times, told her one time (first time) second time was with a friend of hers and mine so I never told her then, basically because the other girl involved wanted it kept quiet.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I always tell them I'm cheating on them and there's two things they can do about it:

-nothing
-and like it

xpress

Reaction score
Deny til you die...

Only tell her if you want to break up with her, because ALL trust will be lost...

(Everything I know about relationships, I learned from Entourage)

Plsez2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

Hell yes, I am. Hurt her once be damned if I admit my inability to be a prick again.

Only good thing is the other person won't tell either because she feels as much guilt.

Both times cheating were drugs/alcohol related, not an excuse, just my reasoning.

Plsez2

Reaction score
Not if the thoughts have not been acted upon, then to me it's not cheating.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only kissed another girl once while I was in a relationship... when I was 13. Gave me hell of a guilty feeling. Therefore as you can only wear one pair of shoes I also only stick to one woman. Been cheated on once too and that felt seriously fucked after I found out.

Guess I'm just not a manly man enough to concurrently make the whole female world happy.

Therefore I guess it comes down to
1.) being a sissy with a conscience and being faithful
2.) being a jerk without conscience and never ever tell your significant other

When it comes to cheating, lie if you don't want to break up anyway. xpress gets it to the point.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NEVER EVER EVER ******* tell your SO that you've cheated. That's something idiots do in high school. Keep it to yourself, and if you feel like **** about it, guess what, you deserve it.

All you're doing when you tell them is transfer your guilt onto them as grief. That's it.

You:

Honey, I cheated on you, blah blah blah.. Woo hoo, I feel so much better now that I told you, now we can start working on rebuilding the relationship.

SO:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How exactly does that help?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
NEVER EVER EVER ******* tell your SO that you've cheated. That's something idiots do in high school. Keep it to yourself, and if you feel like **** about it, guess what, you deserve it.

All you're doing when you tell them is transfer your guilt onto them as grief. That's it.

You:

Honey, I cheated on you, blah blah blah.. Woo hoo, I feel so much better now that I told you, now we can start working on rebuilding the relationship.

SO:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How exactly does that help?

The only people I've ever heard say that are serial cheaters...

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the relationship is already going downhill, take the time to send a text or quick phone call to end it, then do what you have to do. If that doesn't seem reasonable, pass.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last summer, I spent a night at my best friend's girl's house. It was just the two of us but nothing happened. Regardless, I felt pretty bad.

For what it's worth, hiding it is the more viable option.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Last summer, I spent a night at my best friend's girl's house. It was just the two of us but nothing happened. Regardless, I felt pretty bad.

For what it's worth, hiding it is the more viable option.

It's not worth anything, (probably fake) virgin.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It didn't help matters when I spent the whole day with this girl on my lady_friend's birthday. Sure enough, word got out and she was understandably upset.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
It didn't help matters when I spent the whole day with this girl on my lady_friend's birthday. Sure enough, word got out and she was understandably upset.

You don't have a ladyfriend.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
You don't have a ladyfriend.

Hence the underscore.
facepalm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads