• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many times a week do you get some ?

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
so will you and MrsHopkinsStudent manage to live in the same location after the wedding is done?
Indeed. Thank the lord.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I like this thread, but prob. get more replies and poll results if it "how many times in a week/day you beat it".

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to get 7+, but now we're both too busy and too tired...
confused.gif
So, probably right around 4-5/wk. Can't wait until summer.
inlove.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we should start a new poll, how many times have you lied about how many times you get it per week. the poll will start at 15.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
we should start a new poll, how many times have you lied about how many times you get it per week. the poll will start at 15.

We all know which of the above categories you belong to.

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
Haha, I like this thread, but prob. get more replies and poll results if it "how many times in a week/day you beat it".

or do you prefer by machine or by hand

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
so far, 19 people here need to reevaluate their life and priorities.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I shall delay voting until after i have a new girlfriend.
laugh.gif

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do multiple sessions in a short time span count? How do people ******** 5-7x per week? (do you people have no time contraints?)

apocalypse later

Reaction score
2-3 times a week. I have an awful roommate that sits in the room all day because he has no friends and her roommate is a crazy ***** that won't study anywhere but her own room. So usually just on the weekends when either roommate is gone.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good poll,
Once married with kids, sex becomes a strange and complex activity.
For my situation, it seems after 10 years my wife has grown conservative and the activities of life and stress of our life seems to be a wall in making it happen more than 2-3 times a month.
For me, I have to focus on other things (like clothes, shoes, and my job), in order to stem my frustration.
to further complicate things, she often feels "off", like a cold that lasts a month, or some **** like that. What makes it worse, is she doesnt try to get or stay healthy.
So, I further with draw from even trying.
It really sucks.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Sounds like you're living a nightmare.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, it is if I think about my sex life....
Otherwise everything is amazing, the job is amazing, the kids are great, all sorts of good things, but sadly little to no sex life.
She really does not like to talk about it either.
Right now it seems like a downward spiral that does not have an end, just gets worse.
Not sure what to do. I am concerned that if it continues, I will really pull away from her in a permanent way.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads