1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

how many partners is far too many?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by antirabbit, Apr 24, 2008.

1. vvoc

vvoc Senior member

Wait, WTF? That isn't even close to funny. [​IMG]

i actually thought that that was hilarious. haha bravo drizzt

2. X-It

X-It Senior member

I have no desire for any woman in the double-digits, even. In fact, more than 5 and I'm no longer interested. I just don't put much clamor into arbitrary sex, and I have little respect for those who do.

Bingo. A true gentleman.

3. alan

alan Senior member

I dont get it. Why 10 and not 20, why 20 and not 100, etc....?

If you say you want a woman who only has sex within a long term relationship, then i guess that makes sense from a certain point of view.

But to say "you only get to have slept with 20", whoever and however, and any more and youre a slut, seems a bit weird to me.

I think its sooo easy to get to high numbers these days. Yes 500 is large, i dont know anyone who has slept with 500, not even close, but highschool and college are pretty wild these days, and everytime you go out clubbing, etc....

I have more respect for a girl that pursues what gives her pleasure in life than for one who forces herself to pass just for fear of others opinions, or societys labels.

I dont like inhibited prudes, who deep down wish they could let go but keep restraining and judge others for doing what they long for.

Again, if she genuinely only enjoys sex and wants it in a ltr, then more power to her.

I think somtimes guys dont want a girl with 2 much ex's because it brings out a bit of insecurity in us, as well.

I dont think any of us can deny that the first thing in our mind as we ask/are told of ex-flings is if we were better [​IMG]

4. Philosoph

Philosoph Senior member

I have more respect for a girl that pursues what gives her pleasure in life than for one who forces herself to pass just for fear of others opinions, or societys labels.

You seem to be ignoring the category of people who withhold from certain activities not because of inhibition or fear, but because they choose to live by a certain set of values.

I would give my opinion on this, but Sauce already covered it. [​IMG]

5. alan

alan Senior member

You seem to be ignoring the category of people who withhold from certain activities not because of inhibition or fear, but because they choose to live by a certain set of values.

No i didnt.

"Again, if she genuinely only enjoys sex and wants it in a ltr, then more power to her."

"If you say you want a woman who only has sex within a long term relationship, then i guess that makes sense from a certain point of view."

6. Philosoph

Philosoph Senior member

Ah, missed that the first time. I thought you were calling people like that inhibited prudes.

7. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

I myself wouldn't want to initiate a relationship with someone that's been with 500+ people. You can remove an Entenmann's Rich Frosted Doughnut from the top of the trash and it may still be delicious but, ultimately, it's been in the garbage. Also, her behavior was dangerous if she's dealt with STDs. Fuuma and Matt, you guys are just as ridiculous as the misogynist retards in pigeonholing everyone that's not "OK" being with someone who has had hundreds of partners coupled with sexually transmitted diseases.

8. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

Awesome, this is going to get out of control.

So, back to the update.
    I am heading to LA right now from Chicago, sitting in the club at the airport....

Apparently he was "seduced" basically she constructed a strong arguement and pushed hard.
    Whats worse is she insisted that he not wear a condom....do the math on why, but he is now thinking that he has HPV virus coursing through his veins and who knows what else.
    He also mentioned (when I asked, I had to ask) that the experience was about average, and was suprised with the physiology he encountered. Meaning, she was "small" and seemed to just really get into it in her own world, like he was just a vehicle of her getting off.
    Anyhow, I know of no prophylaxis for HPV besides not being in contact with it. I am sure he will spend the next week or two doing google research on it.
    Any how, it seems as though it was very much not worth doing. We shall see what happens from here.

9. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

^^^ No offense, but your friend appears to have at least as many problems as this girl. WTF was he thinking by not putting a bag on? HPV is probably the least of his worries.

10. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

Apparently stupid is a communicable disease as well.
    Matt, I have no answer to that, this guy is a lawyer, he should know better.
    Apparently her seduction is strong. I have no idea, and chastened him as best I could.

11. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Awesome, this is going to get out of control.

So, back to the update.
    I am heading to LA right now from Chicago, sitting in the club at the airport....

Apparently he was "seduced" basically she constructed a strong arguement and pushed hard.
    Whats worse is she insisted that he not wear a condom....do the math on why, but he is now thinking that he has HPV virus coursing through his veins and who knows what else.
    He also mentioned (when I asked, I had to ask) that the experience was about average, and was suprised with the physiology he encountered. Meaning, she was "small" and seemed to just really get into it in her own world, like he was just a vehicle of her getting off.
    Anyhow, I know of no prophylaxis for HPV besides not being in contact with it. I am sure he will spend the next week or two doing google research on it.
    Any how, it seems as though it was very much not worth doing. We shall see what happens from here.

Uh, wow. Nevermind. Good luck with everything.

12. mimesis

mimesis Well-Known Member

Natural Selection.

13. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

Oh, and there is not a test for HPV in males....haha dumb ass friend of mine.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

I fear my words may have been taken out of context or I simply didn't get them across as I should.

I'm in no way saying that if you've slept with 350 people I couldn't talk to you, look at you, or even be your friend as that's FAR from the truth. When I said untrustworthy I meant in terms of a committed relationship with myself. I am the one you considered basically a virgin, rightfully so I guess, but that doesn't mean I know next to nothing about the inner workings of relationships/sex/etc. It's just a matter of what I want in a partner vs. what you consider "normal" I don't have it within me to trust someone who has slept with triple digits to be in a committed relationship. Is it totally wrong and should I be hung for this? I hope the hell not.

This does not explain why you are calling them untrustworthy. It's about you, not them.

15. lost in va

lost in va Senior member

This does not explain why you are calling them untrustworthy. It's about you, not them.

Find me a girl in who has slept with over 50 people and I'll find you a girl who has cheated on her boyfriend/husband/etc.

It's really not that hard to understand. I'm sorry if you disagree but based on what I've seen my theory is 100% correct. It's almost par for the course when your lust for sex is that great. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sex just as much as the next guy with a dick does, but I don't feel the need to almost over indulge in it just because it feels good.

16. mr.loverman

mr.loverman Senior member

ouch. i posted my posts thinking they had already had sex and he might as well keep doing if he is having fun. your friend is a retard. [​IMG]

17. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

^^^ No offense, but your friend appears to have at least as many problems as this girl. WTF was he thinking by not putting a bag on? HPV is probably the least of his worries.

Word. It sounds like she was using him, and he was an idiot who let himself be used... so everything pretty much worked out as it should. [​IMG]

18. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

exactly, but what will be interesting is the fall out, or perhaps re-coupulation, Its like doing coke for the first time. You will either never do it again, or say fuck it and hop right back it at the soonest chance.

Honestly, I am dissappointed in him, sex is not worth contraction of viruses or other pathogenic nasties. Let alone doing it with the knowledge that this was a distinct possibility.
    I can not feel sorry for him.

19. Philosoph

Philosoph Senior member

It's interesting that the discussion here focused for the most part on "the number." I would have thought that the STDs alone would be sufficient cause for not initiating a sexual relationship.

20. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Find me a girl in who has slept with over 50 people and I'll find you a girl who has cheated on her boyfriend/husband/etc.

It's really not that hard to understand. I'm sorry if you disagree but based on what I've seen my theory is 100% correct. It's almost par for the course when your lust for sex is that great. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sex just as much as the next guy with a dick does, but I don't feel the need to almost over indulge in it just because it feels good.

1) I'll grant you that a girl who has had sex with 50 people is more likely to have cheated than one who slept with 0 or 1 but aside from that, and considering something like 50% of Americans have had affairs, I'd say it is par for the course. What is important is that you're both committed to this relationship not the one two yrs ago with someone else; after all if you're together now the old relationships DID fail, as far as success could be defined by the couple continuing to exist.

2) You do realize that someone who sleeps with many different partners do not necessarily (and that is often true) have more sex than one who sleeps with the same one? Shouldn't you ask the girl how many times she had sex instead to make sure she doesn't "over indulge"?