1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

how many partners is far too many?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by antirabbit, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

I'm amazed at just how far people will reach to draw conclusions, positive or negative, with such strong conviction given a very minimal set of data (ie, 1 number).

2. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

1) I believe what Matt (and I) are opposing is the characterization of someone as garbage due to their number of partners, as exemplified by the bolded part of your text.

No, I never characterized her as garbage and that's exactly why I worded my statement as I did.

3. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

No, I never characterized her as garbage and that's exactly why I worded my statement as I did.
    Well, what would constitute a dough nut garbage? Does it matter what it has touched in the can? Does it matter, the depth it has settled within the can? What if the liner is clean? How about the intent of the disposer? I suppose the criteria will depend on the person conceiving of and perceiving said dough nut, but how much can one meaningfully stray from the norms of common sense without reaching absurdity?

4. slycedbred

slycedbred Senior member

jeez, in the hundreds? that's strangely attractive to me. i still wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole...

5. KBW

KBW Senior member

I was with a girl who got mad at me and screwed everyone in the fraternity that I hang out with (I'm not in it but my best friends are) that would have sex with her. They came up to me and told me she was trying to so I told them to have fun that I didn't care about her. She ended up having some major psychological problems and had to leave school. Girls are much more fragile usually sexually even if they will never admit it. A girl with that many has major major psychological problems and needs great help.

6. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Well, what would constitute a dough nut garbage? Does it matter what it has touched in the can? Does it matter, the depth it has settled within the can? What if the liner is clean? How about the intent of the disposer? I suppose the criteria will depend on the person conceiving of and perceiving said dough nut, but how much can one meaningfully stray from the norms of common sense without reaching absurdity?
    [​IMG] "Adjacent to refuse, is refuse." I consider most people filthy, hence someone who has had sex with hundreds of people has probably been "through the filth". This doesn't mean she is a filthy or bad person, but it's there to think about. I wasn't trying to argue a side, I just think a sweeping generalization of everyone that thought sleeping with hundreds and hundreds of people was a bad idea is poor form. I'm very sexually open but experience has shown me that nothing good rarely comes of sleeping with as many people as possible. That doesn't mean I'm repressed.

7. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

jeez, in the hundreds? that's strangely attractive to me. i still wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole...
    I suspect you're exaggerating, but forgive me for not insisting on proof. [​IMG]

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

there are plenty of women out there who have only been with 70 or 80 guys. why waste your time with a trollop.

9. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i had a friend who was dating a woman who'd been with around 100 guys and said his biggest lament was that there was literally nothing that could be a first for her. everything he asked her, she had tried or tried many times.

10. Conrad

Conrad Senior member

If you were around me I'd swear I knew the girl you were talking about. Last count she was around 400 and is only in her early 20's. I thought it was an exaggeration until she went out with some friends and I. She'd walk up to a guy, tap him on the shoulder, talk to him a couple minutes, and then they'd disappear for about 15 minutes. Then she'd walk down the bar and tap another guy on the shoulder; It was disgusting.

From my dealings with her I'm going to agree with the "something seriously messed up upstairs" statements and that's what he should really be worried about.

11. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I think the judgments being passed on this woman based on the number of guys she's boinked are unfair. I wouldn't cast her aside simply on this basis. That being said, it would give me pause; a long, contemplative pause.

Clearly she really enjoys sex. I don't begrudge her for partaking in it as often as she can. I probably would. I've not been with 500 women, but several dozens is easily accurate.

I wonder if she'd consider relocating to Dakota?

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

I think the judgments being passed on this woman based on the number of guys she's boinked are unfair. I wouldn't cast her aside simply on this basis. That being said, it would give me pause; a long, contemplative pause.

Clearly she really enjoys sex. I don't begrudge her for partaking in it as often as she can. I probably would. I've not been with 500 women, but several dozens is easily accurate.

Rube-- Have you ever seen the clip from The Office? The Gay Witch Hunt episode?

Creed says "In the sixties, I made love to many, many women. Often outdoors. In the mud and the rain. And it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing."

That always kinda made me think about you, my dad, and other old deadheads that I know.[​IMG]

13. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

If you were around me I'd swear I knew the girl you were talking about. Last count she was around 400 and is only in her early 20's. I thought it was an exaggeration until she went out with some friends and I. She'd walk up to a guy, tap him on the shoulder, talk to him a couple minutes, and then they'd disappear for about 15 minutes. Then she'd walk down the bar and tap another guy on the shoulder; It was disgusting.
    What qualities did her targets share?

14. Dakota rube

Creed says "In the sixties, I made love to many, many women. Often outdoors. In the mud and the rain. And it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing."
    I can state unequivocally that no man ever "slipped in".

Nor I in any man.

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

no, but you can judge her for being a semen dumpster for the population of a small montana town.

16. Dakota rube

no, but you can judge her for being a semen dumpster for the population of a small montana town.
    No. In Montana they have Town Pumps.
    [​IMG]

17. Conrad

Conrad Senior member

What qualities did her targets share?

They were all average built men old enough to be in a bar at 10pm, and young enough to not be heading home already. It seemed like the only thing she avoided was obese men. Otherwise, anyone at the bar was fair game.

18. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

They were all average built men old enough to be in a bar at 10pm, and young enough to not be heading home already. It seemed like the only thing she avoided was obese men. Otherwise, anyone at the bar was fair game.
    In St. Louis vagina fucks you. I've heard crazy sex stories before but never stuff about girls who nailed 400-500 men. Their standards are just like that.

19. Mr T

Mr T Senior member

The women I have been with are not smart enough to count to 500.

20. jakejake

jakejake Senior member

I bet you she made up the big number to see how the guy responds.