• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many pairs of cuflinks do you wear per week?

Anthony Jordan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rssmsvc
What are the names of the different cuff link types, for instance there are the kind with the part that folds , and some are like a ball attached to a ball.

I take it the fold type are considered bad ?

I call the former "swivel" or "torpedo" links and am not very fond of them, although I have a number of pairs; my favourite type is double-oval, chain link.

Wade M

Reaction score
I've got 5 pairs,

My fav sterling silver I very rarely wear out....
My normal favs(2 pairs), are warn 2-3 times a week...I like wearing cuffs to work, but also like wearing denim (so I alternate between cuffs and denim, lol).

--Wade

creat3cp

Reaction score
anyone knows where to get 'singles' ?

creat3cp

Reaction score
for Sterling Silver Onyx Cuff Links would it fall off easily since there is no fastener?

hmm,, a unique pair..thanks for your info.

drljva

Reaction score
Originally Posted by creat3cp
for Sterling Silver Onyx Cuff Links would it fall off easily since there is no fastener?

hmm,, a unique pair..thanks for your info.

I have several pairs with a similar design and have never had problems with the links coming undone or falling off.

BTW, I purchased the onyx/silver links posted above and just took delivery of them today -- quite lovely. And quite a deal, too, given that the comparable pair by Udeishi sells for much more.

creat3cp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drljva
I have several pairs with a similar design and have never had problems with the links coming undone or falling off. BTW, I purchased the onyx/silver links posted above and just took delivery of them today -- quite lovely. And quite a deal, too, given that the comparable pair by Udeishi sells for much more.
Thanks for your reply. I will purchase one soon. Indeed a pair of unique cufflinks do attract the attention. & thank you for your advice.
laugh.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by creat3cp
start with me, I got 3 pairs but usally I rotate 2 of my favourites. There other one only worn on wedding dinner.

u?

smile.gif

I have about 10 pairs, and I wear different ones about 3-4 times a week. I would have more, but the ones at the malls are so expensive. I've been getting my cufflinks online at http://www.CuffSmart.com. Their cufflinks are very reasonably priced, but their customer service is what convinced me. You should look into this site.

These are one of the cufflinks I got from CuffSmart.com. They make good ice-breakers:

BTSLBK101-2T.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads