• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many of you shave/have shaved

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just curious how common this is. i shaved a couple of times in my teens but have never had it requested.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
trim pretty regularly, would never shave completely. I think it's hygiene..

vantheman

Reaction score
I've shaved it all off for years. I did it once, and thereafter it just didn't feel clean if I didn't keep doing it. Basically, the only hair I leave on my body is trimmed leg hair.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
You guys are- pardon the expression- nuts.
smile.gif

BigJorge

Reaction score
Definately have to trim it, i use a #1 down there... Keeps everything in check and makes u look bigger
smile.gif

greg

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be looking but a lot of guys at my gym have trimmed pubes. I trim mine as well. It just looks cleaner and feels more hygenic.

Brian SD

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be looking but a lot of guys at my gym have trimmed pubes. I trim mine as well. It just looks cleaner and feels more hygenic.

Just don't come up over another guy's shoulder and say, "Squared edges huh? I always went for a rounded look... But yours is very contemporary."

Some girls at my school gave a hilarious expression to male body-hair clipping - they call it "manscaping." Rather funny.

I can see it now, in several years they'll have manscaping salons where guys can chew gum and gossip with each other while they get their pubes trimmed.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be looking but a lot of guys at my gym have trimmed pubes.
I think this definitely falls into the category of "too much information."

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Some girls at my school gave a hilarious expression to male body-hair clipping - they call it "manscaping." Rather funny.
Must be catching on - I have heard that phrase on "Queer Eye" as well.

Bradford

marc37

Reaction score
l am going bald on top and at the back. l refuse to have a comb-over or have a skirt of hair only on the sides [as they both look foul]. l now look like Steve B.
wow.gif

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Steve's got hair, I suppose you mean you look like Dr. Evil. But what has that got to do with pubic hair
confused.gif

NYCDan

Reaction score
I really like your sense of humor Steve. But to the point, I have found that most ladies prefer bald men.

vero_group

Reaction score
Trimmed Pubes -- good name for a band.

Leo Jay

Reaction score
I really like your sense of humor Steve. Â But to the point, I have found that most ladies prefer bald men.
So... I guess we're talking about a statistically significant sample?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads