• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

how many of you post while in class

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sucks. All of my lectures are filmed and put on the web the same day. I usually go to class so I can hear the key terms. Then, I go home and speed up the recording to 2X so a 2 hours lecture=1 hour. All of my classes follow the school's motto: pass now or pass later. So there's no pressure.
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I used to--until this quarter, when the school wisely decided to prohibit internet usage in classrooms.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a brave new world out there. I was in college before the PC (1979-1983), so the major distraction was miniskirts.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had I discovered this site in college, I never would have graduated. I didn't even get a laptop until the year after I graduated,

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I miss those days....those were nice distractions. Yummy. Girls don't wear miniskirts as often as they used to (crap...am I thinking this out loud?)

Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
It's a brave new world out there. I was in college before the PC (1979-1983), so the major distraction was miniskirts.

Hazad

Reaction score
Depends on the class, if I'm in Property or Legislation I'll be browsing, Contracts I'll be paying attention. ConLaw has the ban on laptops policy which is likely for the best as it is my earliest class of the day.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I wait til recess.

Jon.

Rkteez

Reaction score
I always post during class or browse at the least.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
I wait til recess.

Jon.

confused.gif

Jon.

P.S. Don't sign my name, *****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads