• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was out walking on the Heights Trails. I walked 45 min out and turned around. At about the 43min mark on my way home, I got drenched.

We’re at a friends house, and I was watching the radar to see when to run. I lucked out.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My parents lived in Katy for a few years. Ugh.

Enforced inactivity post-concussion has me antsy AF. Weather in LA is excellent, too. Fwark.

Reaction score
Super jealous of LA weather right now!
Now i'm using rouvy to pedal in places i've been on vacation :laugh::brick:
Screenshot 2022-11-25 (11.07.08).jpg

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My parents lived in Katy for a few years. Ugh.

Enforced inactivity post-concussion has me antsy AF. Weather in LA is excellent, too. Fwark.

Hope the concussion is better now!

I got in some runs while at my mom's last week then a workout yesterday. Was feeling very low energy as I do not sleep well away from home.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I did a chill 30 minutes on the trainer yesterday, and it felt good. Brain condition is kinda variable. Never bad, but sometimes a bit light-headed.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back home now, so 3.1 miles with one dog on the local gravel trails. There’s still some snow on the trail.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7.3 miles yesterday afternoon. Was sitting right at 40* so in the tights and long sleeve weather. I know some of you crazies would wear shorts but I'd only do that if I were running faster.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friday was a short 5 miler then gym session. Yesterday was a 6.3 miler while getting the car serviced. Today was gym then a 10 miler with with 6x4min efforts. At one point I blew passed an aid station as there was apparently some sort of charity run on my normal path. Lot's of Santa costumes and people running in pajamas.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monday morning 10k today.

I had some extra time this morning after dropping the oldest off at school and getting a roast into the Crockpot so I decided to head to the gym for the first time in about a year. I didn’t lift anything but I did grab a spin class (for the first time in 3+ years) and then sit in the steam room for about 20 minutes.

It was a great morning… until I got home and realized I never actually turned the crockpot on. 🤦‍♂️ Oh well… I guess I’ll cook dinner on high instead of low.

I’m going to try to get back to spinning at least twice a week. I forgot how much I enjoy it and it’s a nice way to get in some more cardio that isn’t running. Next time I’ll get there early enough to start doing some weights again.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2200 yards swimming. I’m trying to get my swim fitness up in a hurry so I can do some open water swims with friends in Hawaii in a few weeks.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
2200 yards swimming. I’m trying to get my swim fitness up in a hurry so I can do some open water swims with friends in Hawaii in a few weeks.
Don’t get ready. Stay ready! 😁

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t get ready. Stay ready! 😁

Swimming has been a thorn in my side since I came back to it nine years after stopping after my last season in college. I might have to join the local masters team one of these days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads