• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

wingin' it

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9 miles w/ 1/2 mile repeats in the low 90's to high 80's.
Congrats on the good news SB.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6.25 miles easy along the SF Bay Trail in Palo Alto this afternoon. Super-nice day, if not a bit hot for my taste (85 when I started, 83 when I finished).

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was able to get in 6 miles last night for the last run I'll have until roughly December. It has not been as hot so running was relaxing. I am going to miss not being able to hit the trails in October and November with the leaves changing but I will hit it once December starts.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put in just under 13 miles this morning. It went from the 40s for Tuesday's run, low 50s for yesterday's run, and this morning was about 60º. Perfect.

I have a 20 miler scheduled Saturday morning and it should be about 52º or so when I kick off.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
6.2 yesterday evening. I'm naturally a morning runner, but my schedule recently has forced more post-work runs. It's hard to tell the difference between genuine fatigue and being out of sync with my circadian peak.

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ran 6.71km this morning, ran much better back on Monday with 10km. The weather in my part of the world has been up and down in terms of temperature and humidity.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Good luck, wingin' it!

5 for me yesterday evening around sunset from Mission Bay to the Ferry Building and back. My boys rode their bikes alongside. I do love this city!

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This morning, a local 5K race for charity. Time: 28 minutes--a good pace for me.

Perilo

Reaction score
My first post on the forum!!! I ran 3.5 miles this morning just before it rained...great start to the day!!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
6+ this morning in Golden Gate Park, soaked through by the rain. It was wet enough that the rain was "selecting" options in the Nike+ app including ending the run at 6 miles even though I was still running...

wingin' it

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
26.3 today. Destroyed my PR by almost 11 minutes and BQ'd. Ran a 3:22:49. Great day and great race for me.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awful run today, wanted to get 10 but could only manage 7. I couldn't run early in the morning like I usually do because of torrential downpours, so I went this evening and the humidity was like one million %. My body just crapped out on me trying to run in that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads