• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 miles yesterday with 2x 4 mile efforts at T Pace. Super fun times in the wind along the Bay! I have a relay race next weekend that will involve running 20+ miles over the course or 30 hours.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yikes, time to jump back in here guys. Been taking the mileage waaay down in May, busy and the running hunger is low, but I'm getting back to it. Never too late to start screwing up and all :)

8.3 2 nights ago, 4.5 yesterday on a beautiful day in my new neighborhood.

mylesmyles

Reaction score
8.72 miles in CP this am in 1:09:13

wingin' it

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a relay race next weekend that will involve running 20+ miles over the course or 30 hours.

What kind of relay offers the choice of 20+ miles or 30 hours? That must be a pretty big "+". :happy:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just ran 6 at lunch alongside the bay on the peninsula. Bumped into a couple of guys from other companies in my building, and they said they were going out at 8'30"-9'00"/mile. 8:30 was a bit faster than I'd planned, but I figured I'd try to hang for a while. Them sumbitches bolted at 8'00"! I was able to hang for a couple miles, but gave up when they showed no signs of slowing.

I bet Fueco is doing this: http://www.therelay.com/

Another guy in the locker room this afternoon said he is running it, too.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet Fueco is doing this: http://www.therelay.com/

Another guy in the locker room this afternoon said he is running it, too.

Looks interesting. Is that the one that Dean Karnazes runs himself?

Blasted typos... Should have said "over the course OF 30 hours". ; )

And yes, that's the one. I'll be doing my set of legs, plus 1or 2 legs for the runner before me. His last leg is the hardest on the course, and mine is the 3rd hardest. Should make for a "fun" 8 miles...

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and 7.25 miles of hills this afternoon.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10.1 easy miles this morning along the trails near Redwood Shores and Foster City.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads