1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How many miles did you run today?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by MonkeyFresh, Jun 25, 2008.

1. gauche.story

gauche.story Senior Member

I recently quit, then started again. I can barely do my usually 3 miles. It gives me something to work on though.

2. samblackbones

samblackbones Distinguished Member

myles - I ran in the Nike Streak 3's. They are light, but still have some support. I love them but I have to order them off of runningwarehouse.com because most places dont carry 'em. They are Nike's alternative to the LunarRacer, which I have not tried. What did you wear for the half? The Ultra?

Today - totally off. . .

3. mylesmyles

mylesmyles Senior Member

Sam - thank you for the input. I'm trying to figure out what I should wear for my marathon at the end of July. I ran the half in the Brooks T6 Racer which was great - I just wonder if it has enough support for a full marathon.

Ran the DC 50 in Saucony Peregrines. The shoe fills a nice gap between being too minimalist and being too bulky. Highly reccomend.

4. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Distinguished Member

4.5 miles. Temp, this morning, was 50 degrees. What a change from two days ago. Loving it.

5. samblackbones

3.5 miles today easy.
    I will be running the 10k leg of a triathalon relay tomorrow morning, per my teams understanding of the fact that I will be going slllowwwwwwwwww.
    Lots of running in the US this weekend, and some good hockey too.

6. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

6.85 today after school...1.75 of it with the kiddies.

7. NewYorkIslander

4.4 in a lovely downpour this afternoon!

8. samblackbones

6.2 today in 39 mins to help team win a triathalon relay, although there wasn't much competition from other relay teams.

9. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Distinguished Member

ran five this morning and felt good.

10. prabpaiveag

prabpaiveag New Member

Download Insidious Films download Blooded movie score Thor Film Photo Where To Download Good Day for It online Watch The Entire Movie Of Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief L'Italien Movie Quotes I Spit on Your Grave movie download sites Watch Cemetery Junction Free Watch The Complete Alta infedeltàMovie Where To Download The Planet Hulk Film length of Kushti movie watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 film in hd download the Undisputed III: Redemption online Icarus Movie Theatre part the The Hangover Part II How To Download Multiple Sarcasms The Full Movie watch online free Gulliver's Travels Download Legal Divx Jack Goes Boating Movie watch free Yogi Bear downloading Goblin movie Watch Underbelly Files: The Man Who Got Away Full Movie High Quality

11. dcg

dcg Distinguished Member

Each of these events are different, and I haven't seen past times for the PA version but it looks like the top finishers usually break 20 minutes and the slowest folks come in at around 60 minutes (I'm ignoring some stragglers at the end). PA at 3.5 miles is slightly longer than most.

I want to say my goal is 35 minutes, but suspect I'm reaching [​IMG]

Warrior Dash complete!

So, my suspicion was correct - 35 minutes was a reach. However, turns out I was way off on the winning time as well - it wasn't ~20 minutes, it was 26:44. I was able to break 42 minutes, which was good for top 12% overall and top 18% of males age 30-34. I also (barely) beat my buddy, so overall I'm pretty happy with this as my first race. Had a blast.

12. samblackbones

relaxed wonderful 6 miles. first truly relaxed and comfortable run in a couple weeks. The feeling reminds me of the first time I rode a bike or something - pure euphoria. I found myself smiling the whole time.

And BTW great job DCG I know those courses are tough and you are getting into good shape - the top 10-18 % is awesome (especially considering that your age group is the toughest at almost any race). Awesome job.

13. dcg

dcg Distinguished Member

^Thanks, Sam.

Post race (I'm white, btw [​IMG]):

[​IMG]

14. mylesmyles

mylesmyles Senior Member

5k on the treadmill this morning in 18:38. Needed to get a workout in at the gym but couldn't resist going for a quick run.

15. NewYorkIslander

8 miles today, beautiful out, cool with a little drizzle.