• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How many miles did you run today?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I intended to meet up with friends early this morning, but it was wet, windy, and cold, so I bailed. Suffered instead without views or company.

1FF493F5-BA7F-447D-ACBE-9D2FC45C0C42.jpeg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I kept hoping the sun would come out, but had to head out into the gloom. By the time I got to the GGB, I could see sunshine over in the headlands, so I decided to brave the wicked crosswinds on the bridge to get some. Once at the top of Hawk Hill, I could see that the clouds had cleared over the city. It was chilly enough to wear a thermal jersey, but totally worth it.

54F587D9-5DA5-4AD8-A356-ED9A425ECB2E.jpeg
C0055BCF-3F67-47C9-8B84-FB520B0274E9.jpeg
75761CA1-5CBB-4959-A78C-3BE22CA448C0.jpeg
7D170BC0-6FFF-4ABB-836A-F3A40386BCC3.jpeg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
600m repeats at the track yesterday morning for a total of about 5 miles. I was making a concerted effort to bring my HR way back down during the rest intervals.

Wife and kids are still at the beach so after work I had time to get out for another run and got in 9+ miles on one of the local trails. It was about 90º with high humidity. I was in the shade most of the time so it wasn't too terrible but I must have lost 3 pounds of sweat. I was planning to go for about 12 miles but got to an area where I was being eaten alive by some biting flies so I turned around. The flies were bad enough that they were actually drawing blood on a couple of spots on my forearm.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
600m repeats at the track yesterday morning for a total of about 5 miles. I was making a concerted effort to bring my HR way back down during the rest intervals.

Wife and kids are still at the beach so after work I had time to get out for another run and got in 9+ miles on one of the local trails. It was about 90º with high humidity. I was in the shade most of the time so it wasn't too terrible but I must have lost 3 pounds of sweat. I was planning to go for about 12 miles but got to an area where I was being eaten alive by some biting flies so I turned around. The flies were bad enough that they were actually drawing blood on a couple of spots on my forearm.
What an amazing ad for Pure Michigan.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
4 miles this morning on flat gravel trails the one dog that will actually run. Temps were in the upper 60s (69, dudes!), with much higher humidity than usual because the rain that came through earlier this morning.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booboojohnson