• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How many miles did you run today?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
4.5 miles along the Boulder Creek Path, up into Boulder Canyon, from the library parking lot. Temps in the upper 50s felt really nice after weeks of hot weather.

Last edited:

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gym yesterday morning then a midday run. Felt really good on my deadlifts but struggled a bit on squats. The run was pretty warm so I have been trying out different drink mixes. The most recent have been Liquid IV and LMNT. Both claim to have a more balanced slat content but both taste saltier than Gatorade which is said to be too salty. Cramping hasn’t been as issue so maybe there is something to it?

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could only nap in the hammock for so long today so I decided to get out for a mid-afternoon run. An easy 5.3 miles at what felt like about 90°.

Had I waited until after dinner instead of beforehand, it would have been a much more comfortable 80°.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, after an easy mile on my way to the football field while wearing my weighted vest, I did three times through the Pacer Test.

A bit more than 11.5 miles this morning. I alternated between a mile easy and then a mile of short intervals/strides.

Over the past couple of years, I would usually only do "speed work" once a week. This summer I'm trying to get a speed workout in at least twice a week, but hopefully three times.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That picture makes me uneasy like she is going to topple over the handlebars.

7.3 miles last night in the heat. My pace has slowed to the 8:30-9min/mi range with the heat.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That picture makes me uneasy like she is going to topple over the handlebars.

7.3 miles last night in the heat. My pace has slowed to the 8:30-9min/mi range with the heat.
She's practicing her Caleb Ewan sprint

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenBrahms