• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you RIDE today?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
75 minutes on the trainer this evening... Crazy intervals and all. Good times.

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
18 miles in about one hour (...I am a bit out of shape after winter+ gusty winds). The temp here was in the mid-60's. Perfect!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
10 or so miles this morning. Didn't have time for more

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
About 10 today. Felt great on a beautiful 80+ degree day here in the Midwest.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
80 minutes on the trainer tonight... Can't wait until next week when our weekday training sessions get back outside!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hurray, I finally got out during the week for a decent ride. Today was the last day of school for the quarter. I celebrated by riding 81 miles with about 7,000 feet of climbing. Beautiful day out on the SF Peninsula. It's supposed to rain for a few days now...

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^81 miles with lots of climbing sounds like fun. I miss rides like that.

Today I rode about 10-12 miles. Lots of fun on a beautiful Midwestern day.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A few miles after work this evening. Would have ridden more, but it was getting too dark, particularly since my bike doesn't have any reflectors on it.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the lots of climbing rides... Fortunately, my wife is just as crazy as I am, so the cycling is a large chunk of our together time!

This evening, we had our first weekday outdoor group ride of the season. We did a workout consisting of hill repeats alternating between sitting (at 90+ RPM cadence) and standing (at 70+ RPM cadence). I guess all of the hard indoor sessions have been paying off. I managed to lead the pack from the second rep on. I ended up doing 10 reps in the allotted 45 minutes. Brilliant workout (I rode a total of 34 miles)... Tomorrow I get to do my long run for the week!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rode 81.5 miles today on a windy bluebird day. Headwinds for most of the first 45 miles turned into tailwinds coming back home. So much fun... My legs were a bit wasted from my run yesterday, otherwise I would have thrown a hill or two in there and ended up over 90 miles...

zatarregaza

Reaction score
Today was just too beautiful not to be on a bike. I got in 58 glorious miles. I might have been able to fit in more but I was already running a bit behind after stopping on two separate occasions to speak with first a co-worker then a hottie from my bootcamp class.

About 4 hours after I got home my tube burst. That thing was loud too! Just sitting there watching TV when it blew about 10 ft. from me. I don't know what caused it to blow still.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I rode a few miles this evening after work. Didn't have much time, but was glad to be on the bike on what felt like a summer evening.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My short commute to work this morning finally. It was just a really nice morning for a ride. Pleasant and enjoyable. About 6 miles.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
62 miles today... Two decent hills (Page Mill and West OLH for those in the Bay Area). Good times...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads