How Long Shipping UK to Ohio?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lafont, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Lafont

Lafont Senior member

I ordered a bone china "Royal Wedding" bell from England on Tues., 12/13. I was told by eBay seller it was already shipped to me in Ohio by the next morning, Wed., 12/14, and sent via Royal Airmail. I later asked her if she could provide a tracking number and the seller responded no - it's "regular airmail and can't be tracked.

Has anyone here experienced having a fairly small package sent from the UK to the US this way, to give me a ballpark day I might expect the package to arrive? Thanks!

2. tullytra

tullytra Senior member

I ordered something from a seller in the U.K. off of Amazon last year, and it took seven or eight days max to reach me. This wasn't during the holiday season though. To my knowledge they sent it via regular airmail.

3. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

a week plus during the holidays.....more like 10 days +..

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011

4. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

+1, and forget about it if it gets lost or stuck at customs or whatever... My shirt took a month and a half, this was from ny to austrailia though.

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

I've shipped probably a couple hundred things from the UK to the states, East coast can be as low as 3 days, west coast can be as long as 2 weeks. Around Christmas maybe more. I ship USPS though, which might be different.