1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How is my Burberry trench fit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by likeitaloud, Jan 11, 2009.

1. polar-lemon

polar-lemon Senior member

i've never seen a burberry plaid check like that...look at the red part, especially. you sure this is authentic?

2. why

why Senior member

i've never seen a burberry plaid check like that...look at the red part, especially. you sure this is authentic?

Wondered the same thing.

3. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

Wondered the same thing.
    That would be rich. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. likeitaloud

likeitaloud Senior member

That would be rich.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I saw a lot of different variations at least in their scarves, but if it was a fake that would be kind of funny [​IMG]

5. why

why Senior member

I saw a lot of different variations at least in their scarves, but if it was a fake that would be kind of funny [​IMG]

Yeah, especially because I have a feeling the only reason you bought it was because you thought it was a Burberry jacket.

The variations in their scarves is generally exploded/classic/nova check. Your jacket lining is none of those...and it even looks incredibly cheap.

6. likeitaloud

likeitaloud Senior member

Yeah, especially because I have a feeling the only reason you bought it was because you thought it was a Burberry jacket.

The variations in their scarves is generally exploded/classic/nova check. Your jacket lining is none of those...and it even looks incredibly cheap.

Not really, I like the look and the feel as well. But if it is a fake than it's just a trench coat that looks like Burberry that I got for $10 [​IMG] I'm sure i can find use for it.

7. why

why Senior member

Not really, I like the look and the feel as well. But if it is a fake than it's just a trench coat that looks like Burberry that I got for $10 [​IMG] I'm sure i can find use for it.

Damn, where at? I could use some nice waterproof potholders.

8. a tailor

a tailor Senior member Dubiously Honored

a true trench coat has a straight sided body. the only shape is when the belt is pulled in at the waist. the gathering that occurs under the belt are a part of the style.

9. jkidd41011

jkidd41011 Senior member

I saw two trench coats like that over the w/e. Nice zip in warmers like the Burberry but no tags. Only tag said Made in Poland.

10. apropos

apropos Senior member

So... the kid (literally) who started the 'fake watches = good' thread and who wants to wear a (fake) Rolex so people will take him seriously buys a fake Burberry trench by mistake? [​IMG]