• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

how is babby named?!?!

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I knocked my wife up a few months ago, and we have determined that we are having a boy come March. I need good names for the aforementioned boy. No ugly gucci's.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Theobald Engelbert Acher

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
So I knocked my wife up a few months ago, and we have determined that we are having a boy come March. I need good names for the aforementioned boy. No ugly gucci's.
Doesn't sound very elegant when put in those terms
inlove.gif
That being said for a first born son the phrase jr comes to mind.if that is your first born son...

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Babby name books are the worst. My wife and I are expecting a girl around the same time. We set forth the following criteria for selecting names:

-Nothing too ethnic. I'm black, and she's korean, so everybody is going to hate our daughter anyway.

-Nothing in the top 10 or 20 most popular

-It had to have one standard spelling, ruling out the Catherine/Katherine

-Must be pronouncable by Korean in-laws, ruling out Elizabeth (Erijabit)

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gladhands
Babby name books are the worst. My wife and I are expecting a girl around the same time. We set forth the following criteria for selecting names:

-Nothing too ethnic. I'm black, and she's korean, so everybody is going to hate our daughter anyway.

Even if you name her Jaquanda Jung Gladhands, I promise I won't hate her.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are all so connected internationally now, think of a name that can be used globally with ease.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads