• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How important is sexual compatibility in a relationship?

misterbear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Every other day consistently long term is an excellent average. Hope she is more of a turtle than a hare in that regard. My ex and I literally went 10x a day for the first year. After that I think I suffered some serious damage to my parasympathetic nervous function. I felt numb for like 6 months and my ex thought I wasn't interested in her anymore. Check out Dr. Lin, he'll be the first to tell you that doing it too much can fuck you (pun intended). www.actionlove.com
Glad to see that he gives good advice. http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case14308.htm Troll or Ultra Freak Woman: "Is there any benifit to my asshole and rectum from penetration of my dogs penis, as you said there was for the dogs hot penis and seman( three degrees F warmer) fucking of my vagina, such as preventing urinary incontinance?" Lin: "No."

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by misterbear
Glad to see that he gives good advice.

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case14308.htm

Troll or Ultra Freak Woman: "Is there any benifit to my asshole and rectum from penetration of my dogs penis, as you said there was for the dogs hot penis
and seman( three degrees F warmer) fucking of my vagina, such as preventing urinary incontinance?"

Lin: "No."

He certainly gets to the point and he replies to emails within a few hours.

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rome
To the OP, coercing your SO into having more sex is just sad.
Nobody here talked about coercion. We repetedly talked about discussion and compromise. But I cannot stress enough the point that the party with the higher sex drive is not the only one that has to compromise. By definition of the term, the meeting point should be somewhere in-between, not "shut up and comply with my own schedule". If it is really impossible for one of the members of the relationship to compromise, other solutions exist (such as an open relationship).

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For any relationship to last (and be worthwhile in the first place) I think there has to be a fundamental desire to PLEASE the partner, or in other words try to make the partner happy. This is true with sex or any other part of the relationship.

In the OP case, if she cared about him and wanted him to be happy, she would TRY to have more sex. He, on the other hand, would want her to be happy too, so would not demand sex as much as it would become a burden to her.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.