1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How fit do you like your women?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gilwood, Apr 28, 2010.

1. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

I will LOOK and GAWK at them all day....BUT, an "all I do is workout" fit woman is not for me! They have hard hands, are pains to take to dinner, wrinkle early, are always "on" and can't take a joke. Speaking from experience.
    True. I agree with this but also with word above. Someone who is athletic and fit by her own nature of lifestyle, either due to work, hobby, sport. Anyone trying to achieve a perfect 10 body by working out obsessively all the time and dieting obsessively (there are several I know at work) and where their life just basically revolves around their abs is just sort of one dimensional and I can't really take them seriously.

2. zatarregaza

zatarregaza Senior member

Female cyclists have the best bodies hands down. Those pictures of Liz Hatch show how a woman who rides a bike regularly can look in tip-top shape. She doesn't even need those big boobs (which can only add extra weight on her rides - just sayin) with legs as perfect as hers.

3. limping_decorum

limping_decorum Senior member

4. farraj18

farraj18 Senior member

To quote the not-so-great Calvin Harris:

"I like them black girls
    I like them white girls
    I like them Asian girls
    I like them mixed race girls
    I like them Spanish girls
    I like them Italian girls
    I like the French girls
    And I like Scandinavian girls
    I like them tall girls
    I like them short girls
    I like them brown hair girls
    I like them blonde hair girls
    I like them big girls <---- Okay, maybe not this one.
    I like them skinny girls
    I like them carrying a little bitty weight girls" <--- This has to be in the right areas.

5. word

word Senior member

Female cyclists have the best bodies hands down. Those pictures of Liz Hatch show how a woman who rides a bike regularly can look in tip-top shape. She doesn't even need those big boobs (which can only add extra weight on her rides - just sayin) with legs as perfect as hers.
    As a leg person. +infinity I don't race anymore but I still go to most of the races within an hours drive or so to watch. mmm

6. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

Guessing the premise of this thread is physically fit. If she can run a 5k with me or keep up on the local xc bike trails that's a huge +. Even if she's a skinny woman, if she gets winded from going up a floor or two of stairs, that's not cool. It's not something I check for. But you know if I'm going out for a run and she's "hey wait for me, I want to come too!" Fuck yea.

Agreed, I'm physically active (work out five days a week, ski in the winter, on and off the running wagon, hike etc.) and I prefer the women I go out with have the same physical activity level, bonus points if she skis.

7. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Unfit girls can't get away as easy [​IMG] .

9. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

Unfit girls can't get away as easy [​IMG] .

Not to mention fit girls could probably break your wrist.

10. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Senior member

Fit enough to protect me !

[​IMG]

11. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Senior member

...or fit enough to take my spot in right field

[​IMG]