How fit do you like your women?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gilwood, Apr 28, 2010.

1. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

Countdown to pics of Allison Stokke...

[​IMG]

- B

2. mr.loverman

mr.loverman Senior member

fat and skinny-fat girls are gross. a woman should have adequate muscle in order to be shapely but need not be ripped or toned. i really don't mind a small belly on a girl if she has the right kind of ass and tits to balance it out. it's all about proportions i suppose.

3. wetnose

wetnose Senior member

I'm so over Allison Stoke [​IMG] Love all those breathy sounds she makes....

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

in before merge with athletic women appreciation thread [​IMG]

5. v.freeman

v.freeman Senior member

I like them well toned, don't really care that much about ass or chest. Better long term investment as someone else mentioned.

Ugh, this thread reminds me to get back into shape.

6. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I like them well toned, don't really care that much about ass or chest. Better long term investment as someone else mentioned.

Ugh, this thread reminds me to get back into shape.

Have you tried men?

7. West24

West24 Senior member

i love em tall and skinny. and yes exactly those curvy girls turn into gigantic moo moos when theyre older.

8. v.freeman

v.freeman Senior member

Have you tried men?

Funny.

9. coldarchon

coldarchon Senior member

i love em tall and skinny. and yes exactly those curvy girls turn into gigantic moo moos when theyre older.

and those skinny girls turn into shrinking poles, where their hip bones hit you each time ..

10. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

I don't think some of you understand what I mean by "curvy." I'm not talking about chubby. I'm not talking about "curvy" in the way that those shitty Dove commercials and other feel-good, feminist empowerment propaganda have reclaimed the word for fat chicks in recent years. I mean curvy as in girls who have shape to their hips, ass, and tits. There are skinny girls who are curvy, for instance. I don't like chubby chicks, and I sure don't like "curves" that are derived from bodyfat. I like in-shape girls who happen to have a female shape. Such a thing is not only possible, but it's amazing. See: Allison Stokke for an example. She's in peak physical condition, but she's got T&A and hips. She isn't built like a boy just because she's in great shape. Stop creating a false dichotomy between fitness and curvature.

11. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

Is Halle curvy & fit?

[​IMG]

and is this too fit:

[​IMG]

12. spertia

spertia Senior member

13. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

if this is curvy then I too like them curvy

14. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I like naturally fat women with low self-esteem and eating disorders who work out constantly to stay in shape. This means that they'll never develop ridiculous muscles, but since they have shame of eating too much they will always work out to maintain. See Christina Ricci for example.

[​IMG]

She's naturally a fat chick, and if left to her own devices she'd balloon up to epic proportions. But fortunately, someone along the way made her feel bad about herself for fattening up so she's developed a life long standard of puking after meals and/or excessive exercise.

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I like naturally fat women with low self-esteem and eating disorders who work out constantly to stay in shape. This means that they'll never develop ridiculous muscles, but since they have shame of eating too much they will always work out to maintain.

Plus there's the fact that they obviously like to put things in their mouths...