Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How fit do you like your women?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gilwood, Apr 28, 2010.

1. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

I saw this old cover of Runner's World and I find Danielle Ayers-Stamper to be very attractive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

I love women who are in shape.

3. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Senior member

I saw this old cover of Runner's World and I find Danielle Ayers-Stamper to be very attractive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No tits, hips, and its probably safe to assume no ass.

getthefuckouttaherewitthatweakshit

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

No tits, hips, and its probably safe to assume no ass. getthefuckouttaherewitthatweakshit
    +1. I don't like them to be more fit than me. I at least want SOMETHING to play with whilst performing my duties.

5. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

There are plenty of curvy women who are also fit.

6. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

I like fit women, so long as they've got appreciable curves and big b00bz. Nothing's better than a woman in amazing shape who's also been endowed with some first-rate knockers.

On either extreme of the fitness spectrum: not a fan of stick-thin women or overly built women. I enjoy a ripped stomach, but I don't enjoy jacked shoulders and upper arms.

7. sonick

sonick Senior member

Countdown to pics of Allison Stokke...

8. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I prefer a snug fit.

9. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

the good part about this is that they will age/look great after children well... some girls are really curvy and voluptuous, which is awesome, but once they have a kid or gain some weight they turn into a fat mess.

its like investing in a thin girl (because she's an athlete/yoga instructor) and then as time goes by you can reap the benefits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

the good part about this is that they will age/look great after children well... some girls are really curvy and voluptuous, which is awesome, but once they have a kid or gain some weight they turn into a fat mess.

its like investing in a thin girl (because she's an athlete/yoga instructor) and then as time goes by you can reap the benefits.

Yeah, but sometimes it is a better investment to buy into a bubble market (read: huge bovine tits) before the burst. At burst or shortly thereafter immediately sell impaired assets and reinvest once prices have bottomed out.

But I can certainly understand your Benjamin Graham approach to women.

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I prefer women with sub q adipose tissue. Not a lot, but some please.

12. coldarchon

coldarchon Senior member

just that women like this don't give birth to healthy kids ..

13. TheDarkKnight

TheDarkKnight Senior member

I dated a gymnast girl who was quite lean and toned like the girl in the pic, her legs were crowd stoppingly good, but her torso was too toned for my liking...it put my own rather neglected physique to shame.

14. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

I dated a gymnast girl who was quite lean and toned like the girl in the pic, her legs were crowd stoppingly good, but her torso was too toned for my liking...it put my own rather neglected physique to shame.

I dated (or, I should say, routinely hooked up with) a triathlete a few years back and had similar feelings of shame. Her body was amazing, but so toned to perfection that I felt like a dope in comparison. I'm in pretty good shape, but seeing her naked nearly gave me an eating disorder.

On the plus side, you could literally bounce a quarter off of this chick's perfect ass. I did several times, until she got annoyed with the joke.

15. Pennglock

Pennglock Senior member

just that women like this don't give birth to healthy kids ..

I was about to post the same thing. Woman in the Op looks like she'd give me stillborn babies as often as not.