• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How does this make you feel.....

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
LOL! That was hilarious. It made me feel good. Thanks. I can see how it might disturb others but I honestly think that if it were not for Earth First these imbeciles would conduct themselves in some other equally pathetic activity. The number of american nimrods has not increased above its standard level.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is clearly a situation where 1 person is mentally imbalanced enough to cry over it... and 20 people are gullible enough to think it's a good idea and try to copy them despite their better judgment.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed they were wearing clothes that appeared to be made from either natural fibers (thus responsible for murdering innocent cotton or linen plants, or probably hemp too) or synthetic rain jackets (thus responsible for oil drilling and oil spills that cause all kinds of environmental destruction).

So in short, I found this mildly amusing due to the high idiocy content.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think that the other trees were laughing at the hippies, especially when the "Lead" hippy was "talking" to the dead trees and apologizing to them, like they would care. Tree1: Stupid hippies. Tree2: Shall we fall on them? Tree3: Good idea, but that will only bring more hippies. Tree1: Okay, shut up... I've got to keep watching. This is the funniest shit I've seen in decades. Edit: Did anybody else notice how incredibly unattractive those people were? Perhaps loving rocks and trees are a way to make them feel empowered because the world of humans has cast them out as unlovable and beaten too thoroughly with the Ugly Stick.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow I want to meet their connect because they are burning some crazy shit.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
give htem tour of paper mill and commercial slaughterhouse recording their responses
but seriously these people out over "mistreatnment" of trees other over "mistreatment" of dogs who is crazier who cares

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40