• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How does this jacket look on me?

That Guy

Reaction score
Thoughts?
[ATTACHMENT=3108]jacket2.JPG (379k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Too big....

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
And probably too long. If the photo was straight on and your hand was at your side it would be easier to tell.

(damn iPad speeeeling)

Last edited:

That Guy

Reaction score
Sigh. I bought it on eBay. It's a 40R--the size I always wear. And it's a Corneliani--a brand in which I have two 40R suits that fit great. I don't understand why this 40R is so much bigger than my 40R suits. I don't think it's mis-tagged because the measurements are as they were represented by the seller. But somehow it came out all wrong...

jeff13007

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes brands will do different sizing depending on the model/season for example in TF their size 46-50 (US 36-40) all fit me about the same because they are diff models/seasons. Even with Brioni a 38R nomentano that i have in charcoal grey fits me differently than a 38R nomentano that i have in navy blue, with the former being a lot looser.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Too big all around. Too long. Re-sell it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What is the most important handwork to have on a shirt?

• Hand attached collar

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Handsewn button holes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Hand finish on yolk and shoulders

Votes: 20 37.7%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertCooley