1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How does this coat's fit look on me? *update with 36S from jcrew and brooks bros*

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bludshot, Aug 17, 2010.

1. bludshot

bludshot Member

coat A is brooks bros
    coat B is jcrew

interesting I guess because i thought A looked better and so did my friend. i'll try them on again to do a double take.

2. Suave

Suave Senior member

looks sexy big guy

is that what you wanted to hear?

3. bludshot

bludshot Member

looks sexy big guy

is that what you wanted to hear?

haha not really. i'm kind of disturbed now [​IMG]

4. Butter

Butter Senior member

coat A is brooks bros
    coat B is jcrew

interesting I guess because i thought A looked better and so did my friend. i'll try them on again to do a double take.

That's strange. Never seen BB place their button that high.

5. bludshot

bludshot Member

so i tried them on again and i agree... B looks better now. i guess i was more captivated by the shininess of the coat up close, but overall it looks better and forms a better shape around me.

i've made my choice with the jcrew one. thanks all... currently most expensive piece of wardrobe i have now!

6. nohio

nohio Senior member

Did you find a 36s in-store at J. Crew or did you have to order it online? I thought they weren't being carried at the stores.

7. bludshot

bludshot Member

Did you find a 36s in-store at J. Crew or did you have to order it online? I thought they weren't being carried at the stores.

yeah i had to order it online. they definitely do not carry size 36 in stores. banana doesn't carry 36s at all period!