1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How does the AE Colton fit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by rnoldh, Sep 11, 2006.

1. rnoldh

rnoldh Stylish Dinosaur

For the AE experts out there.

I wear a size 11. A discounter has an AE Colton in a 10&1/2.

Does the AE Colton fit true to size or hopefully a little long? Can I get away with a 10&1/2 if I normally wear an 11? BTW: I'm a D width.

What are your opinions of the Colton. Currently my only AE's are my Park Avenues.

2. grimslade

grimslade Stylish Dinosaur

I don't know if it's long, but I found it to fit a little narrow, relative to the PA.

If they're on zappos, set up an alert for your size. They get a lot of returns, owing to their free shipping policy. I did that with the Birminghams, but then returned them anyway; they didn't fit quite right.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

the coltons (and by the way many of the AEs) do run a little small.

i wear a 10 D regularly but 10 D in coltons was a bit snug around the ball and toe area.
    now, after considerable amount of wear they did break in a bit where they feel ok now.

but if you do like to wear shoes a bit on the comfy side, not tight and snug, i do recommend you to go half size up or get the E width in your size.