How does one get banned from styleforum?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vida, Feb 11, 2013.

1. swansongkalia

swansongkalia Member

+1 trolling
    +1 prada shoes, lol

2. stupendous

stupendous Senior member

Singapore by way of Manila, Hong Kong and Californ
    [​IMG]

3. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

[​IMG]

4. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

There is a member named "in stitches." One of the requirements of this forum is that you send him a dickture. Failure to send him a dickture within a three month period of registering on this forum results in a suspension of your account until in stitches confirms the receipt of said dickture, at which point your account is reactivated. Should no dickture be produced after a six month period, you are permanently banned.

As far as I understand, the dickture policy was implemented to prevent women from registering. At least, that's what stitches told me before I dropped trou [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013

5. Matt

Matt [email protected]

While I am not modding as much as I used to, I guess by virtue of the switchboard that I have and the rest of you don't, plus general longevity, I can buy in here with some authority.

Think of SF as a bar. The rules aren't often posted on the walls and really shouldn't need to be for the patrons to know what kind of conduct is and is not acceptable. If you wouldn't say it to the guy next to you at the pub in front of the whole room, then don't say it here. Feel free to take that metaphor as far as you wish, it will still basically hold.

J owns the bar. Fok knows kung fu. There are a few other guys working the taps and manning the doors. They are all generally pretty friendly and easy to get along with. If they tell you to alter your conduct for the sake of the other punters, listen to them. If not, you can either find the door yourself or be shown it by management.

That's how you get banned from Styleforum.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013

6. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

Instaban.

7. gegarrenton

gegarrenton Senior member

I need eye bleach.

8. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

if you have the chops, a classic sf style meltdown would be best for everyone.

9. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I once put everyone on ignore, best SF experience to date.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013

10. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

That's not enough to get banned here..

Have you read CE?

11. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I know of at least 3 or 4 ways it can be done.

12. DextersMorgan

DextersMorgan Well-Known Member

I was banned from here once a few years ago.

I did nothing wrong or creepy. But here is my story. I logged in as inachu as I have always done on any message board I have used since 1995.
    Found a co worker who visits here and he vouched for my truthfulness and honesty and sincerity and never lied or trolled anyone about the women I dated.

Because of my blunt honesty some took to jealousy and twisted my words or meanings or thought the women I dated were not of age when now those women are almost in their 30's now.

But that is the human psyche to not to trust or get jealous when online thinking someone as myself is too good to be true or just a plain fuckup liar.

I am very much the gentleman I claim to be when around women but I was never given the true opportunity to exclaim myself to those who cried bullshit.

Just google: "Inachu Dexter" and you will see all the links then you will know the psychology of my mindset and possibly why I do the things I do which inherently are not bad at all.

So go ahead and flame me and ban me again. At least the truth is out now about me and my only ex coworker never lied about me AKA -Americajinda(spelled it right?)

Just takes a feminized emo male to hit the ban button so easily instead of finding the truth. And for those who do remember me yes I have dated all the hot pretty asian girls you only dreamed of.

Thank you for your time in reading this truth.
    Oh and just want to shout out to Jeff Lindsay the author of Dexter series books the following - I created Dexter not you! You failed sorry sappy peice of shit!
    You Jeff Lindsay even asked for my real name in 1997 and I gave it to you!

For those who need to know I am the real creator of Dexter the serial killer made famous by SHOWTIME.

13. DextersMorgan

DextersMorgan Well-Known Member

Posting truthful dating exploits and others have such a bad image of themselves as a dating partner that when someone like me comes along and they get all flustered thinking a man such as myself is too good to be true so out of spite and vengefulness they ban me on the points of trolling and yada yada yada etc wtc.

(((( WAVE ))))) to those who remember me.

I came back because I do need to change my style and need to dump my entire wardrobe yet once again. Style is needed but to me like a bullet in the head.
    I'd rather just in the hole of my current state of affairs just be like Einstein and buy several suits of the same thing. Starting to think even the slightest choice of style is pure madness.

What the hell right we do it all out of vanity and to look good for our women.

I'd rather stay a jeans and tshirt guy with my 5.0 mustang.

14. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

This has potential.

15. Hayward

Hayward Senior member