1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How does one get banned from styleforum?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vida, Feb 11, 2013.

1. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

Instaban.

4 people like this.
  2. gegarrenton

gegarrenton Senior member

I need eye bleach.

1 person likes this.
  3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

if you have the chops, a classic sf style meltdown would be best for everyone.

1 person likes this.
  4. the shah

the shah Senior member

I once put everyone on ignore, best SF experience to date.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

That's not enough to get banned here..

Have you read CE?

1 person likes this.
  6. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

I know of at least 3 or 4 ways it can be done.

7. DextersMorgan

DextersMorgan Well-Known Member

I was banned from here once a few years ago.

I did nothing wrong or creepy. But here is my story. I logged in as inachu as I have always done on any message board I have used since 1995.
    Found a co worker who visits here and he vouched for my truthfulness and honesty and sincerity and never lied or trolled anyone about the women I dated.

Because of my blunt honesty some took to jealousy and twisted my words or meanings or thought the women I dated were not of age when now those women are almost in their 30's now.

But that is the human psyche to not to trust or get jealous when online thinking someone as myself is too good to be true or just a plain fuckup liar.

I am very much the gentleman I claim to be when around women but I was never given the true opportunity to exclaim myself to those who cried bullshit.

Just google: "Inachu Dexter" and you will see all the links then you will know the psychology of my mindset and possibly why I do the things I do which inherently are not bad at all.

So go ahead and flame me and ban me again. At least the truth is out now about me and my only ex coworker never lied about me AKA -Americajinda(spelled it right?)

Just takes a feminized emo male to hit the ban button so easily instead of finding the truth. And for those who do remember me yes I have dated all the hot pretty asian girls you only dreamed of.

Thank you for your time in reading this truth.
    Oh and just want to shout out to Jeff Lindsay the author of Dexter series books the following - I created Dexter not you! You failed sorry sappy peice of shit!
    You Jeff Lindsay even asked for my real name in 1997 and I gave it to you!

For those who need to know I am the real creator of Dexter the serial killer made famous by SHOWTIME.

1 person likes this.
  8. DextersMorgan

Posting truthful dating exploits and others have such a bad image of themselves as a dating partner that when someone like me comes along and they get all flustered thinking a man such as myself is too good to be true so out of spite and vengefulness they ban me on the points of trolling and yada yada yada etc wtc.

(((( WAVE ))))) to those who remember me.

I came back because I do need to change my style and need to dump my entire wardrobe yet once again. Style is needed but to me like a bullet in the head.
    I'd rather just in the hole of my current state of affairs just be like Einstein and buy several suits of the same thing. Starting to think even the slightest choice of style is pure madness.

What the hell right we do it all out of vanity and to look good for our women.

I'd rather stay a jeans and tshirt guy with my 5.0 mustang.

9. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

This has potential.

1 person likes this.
  10. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

11. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

I googled. He has a okcupid profile.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/inachu

What a strange fellow. Apparently he conceived the character of Dexter Morgan when he was five years old.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  12. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

:lurk:

This should be good.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  13. DextersMorgan

You should have read the threads between me and Jeff Lindsay in 1997. The replies from others after Jeff exclaiming he was going to take Dexter away from me and said there was nothing I could do about it. The funny part that only those forum members knew at the time was that Dexter really was named after the cartoon character "Dexters Laboratory". Jeff Lindsay and I did not name him Dexter that cartoon fan idiot was the one who named my character Dexter.

Oh and to the other poster saying I was 5. I was closer to being 6 at the time and from that experience I got PTSD from it.

14. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Don't nobody go banning DextersMorgan, ya dig?

4 people like this.
  15. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Certainly seems like someone who could come up with a convincing serial killer story.

16. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

Indeed. He doesn't seem like a sock. Just a very weird dude. Or one of the most elaborate socks ever. In which case he should be allowed on that basis.

17. DerekS

DerekS Senior member

well, i can assure you that a pic of your nutsack with a smiley face drawn on sticking out of your fly will not go over well and result in a temporary 3 month ban. at least it did in 2010.

or so ive been told. :embar:

3 people like this.
  18. DextersMorgan

I did get PTSD from the abuse as a kid. Never did good in school because as when I was supposed to be learning I kept having flashbacks of the abuse and teachers were wondering why I was crying all the time in class. If PTSD makes me weird then so be it.

I'll be dressed up as Dexter this comming October in Georgetown in downtown D.C.

Oh! Yes I will be dressed very sharp for the event!

19. Reevolving

Reevolving Senior member

By telling the truth?

20. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

You've been missed.