• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you take your coffee?

syracuse1976

Reaction score
I make it a little stronger than most, then add about 1-2 tablespoons of half & half. Never sugar!

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
black as my soul ..

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Black. Two cups in the morning, and that's it.

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With breakfast - double shot of espresso with ~ 8 oz non-fat milk and 2 packets of Splenda. Sometimes I'll have it again after dinner.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like my women, ground up and in the freezer.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Orally
rimshot.gif

I like mine with a little bit of milk, maybe sugar or flavor syrup on occasion. I'm not a big snob though. I'll drink a starbucks iced coffee with a little bit of the sugar free vanilla syrup and then a tiny bit of milk. Drank that a bunch on the way to the school. Sometimes i've had like 2-3 in a day. Normally, just 1.

Yea, now that i think about it. You were kinda wired, Will. If i make it to nyc in a week and a half (like the 31st?), you'll have to show me where i can get me some of that monkey **** coffee.

Tardek

Reaction score
I drink mochas. Lame, I know, but I can't really do the bitter coffee taste.

Which is weird, because I take my tea black with no sugar.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Redeye with a shot or 2 of espresso, iced, skim milk (just a bit), 4-5 Splenda packets, Coconut flavored syrup.

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The stronger and the blacker, the better.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
Jet black. Anywhere from 6 to 12 cups on any given day.

You and Kunk must piss 15-20 times a day.

My cup either has to be black or w/ lots of cream and sugar -- black if I'm having it with some kind of pastry, lots of cream/sugar if I'm not.

More important, it's has to be hot. Can't stand warm coffee. I usually only enjoy a little less than half of my cup of coffee because it cools down.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my wife thinks my prostate is crapping out, because between the coffee and 1-1.5 gallons of water a day, i piss 20-25 times easily.

Originally Posted by FiveFiveFive
You and Kunk must piss 15-20 times a day.

My cup either has to be black or w/ lots of cream and sugar -- black if I'm having it with some kind of pastry, lots of cream/sugar if I'm not.

More important, it's has to be hot. Can't stand warm coffee. I usually only enjoy a little less than half of my cup of coffee because it cools down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads