• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How do you style shorts?

BPL Esq

Reaction score
I'm a straight guy who likes my shorts to end above the knee enough to display the 'teardrop' quad connection I worked for, but I haven't gone super short or thought much about displaying my butt (although women have complimented that from time to time as well).

As another data point, this discussion reminds me of a guy who posted on one of the male fashion forums on reddit the other day, specifically requesting recommendations for shorts that would help flaunt his 'bubble butt' to attract men.

rjc149

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with showing some pride in your dedication to the gym OR wanting to attract men. I'm just noting that stylistic differences between those two exist, with the length and fit of one's shorts falling within that stylistic paradigm.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you also think that anyone wearing a hoodie is a potential criminal?

rjc149

Reaction score
Do you also think that anyone wearing a hoodie is a potential criminal?
I think a better way to phrase that question is "do you also think a man dressed in a style that is colloquially associated with criminal/gangsta subculture is potentially a member of that subculture?"

And I'll answer that question with a question. "Do I believe it possible that a man dressed in a style colloquially associated with criminal/gangsta subculture is not, in fact, a member of that subculture?"

rjc149

Reaction score
Also letting the ladies know you're a virgin, but yeah, a heterosexual virgin for sure.

Panama

Reaction score
Also letting the ladies know you're a virgin, but yeah, a heterosexual virgin for sure.
He probably has a wife, been married 15 years and has two to three kids. It means he no longer has to try to impress and can live in comfort whilst RJC hobbles in his stilettos.

rjc149

Reaction score
He probably has a wife, been married 15 years and has two to three kids. It means he no longer has to try to impress and can live in comfort whilst RJC hobbles in his stilettos.
It’s Kevin Smith, so yes, he is long married with a daughter.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.