1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How do you store your denim?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tweedlesinpink, Mar 18, 2006.

1. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

I have a custom designed floor-to-ceiling maple and glass cabinet with a hermetically sealing door. There are inlaid pot lights throughout the unit to highlight the unique honeycomb and fading of each jean. Each time a pair of jeans is replaced on a shelf a gentle spritz of Creed's Baie De Genievre Cologne ensconces the pants (thus hiding the oft-mentioned "selvedge stink"). I've been thinking about having the back of unit etched with inspiring phrases in Sanskrit but have not made a final decision yet.

pics?

2. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

pics?
    I hope you're being facetious [​IMG] A. Edit - terrible grammar

3. Verb

Verb Active Member

I keep mine on 'clip' hangars from Bed/Bath/Beyond that have some spongy material on them to avoid the wear normally caused by clips. To hang them, I screwed some cheap hooks into the wall studs.

Looks nice next to my guitars hanging up and keeps them clean. I can't complain!

4. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

If washed and not in use: Folded double in closet.

If in use (dry denim, or not dirty yet): On hooks on closet's side, or on cheir besides it.

Easy.