• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you solve a problem like Liliya?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I just got this urgent email and figured I'd share it with all of you. Thoughts? Opinions?
Hi!!! How are you? My name is Liliya. I am 26 years old. I live in Russia, city Zelenodolsk . I wish tell to you history which have pushed me write to you. 6 months ago I have got acquainted with the man by internet, his name mike. During this time we had good relations. We have understood that our relations become serious and we have decided to meet in the mike's coutry. I wrote the application for reception the visa.. I waited reception of the visa approximately half of year. All time I kept in touch with mike through the internet. I and mike waited reception of the visa to our meeting. I have received the invitation from the ambassador for reception of the visa. My director has given me long-term holiday from work and I have gone to Moscow to receive the visa. I informed good news to mike, but he has answered, that does not want our meeting. He played with me. He has informed that has the wife with two children and at all has no plans to meet me. I was not ready to such turn of events, i was shoked. I could not think what even after 6 months of acquaintance he can so unscrupulously act with me. And i deciede to find someone who can meet with me and i have gone to meeting agency and they give me your e-mail... Now I am in Moscow to recieve my visa. I don't want that all was gone for nothing and will be glad if my visa will be useful to our meeting. I could arrive already through 4-5 days but a problem in that NOW I HAVEN'T MAN WHICH WOULD LIKE MY ARRIVAL. Probable it will silly sound but if you will be interested in a meeting with the good woman I will like to meet you sometime soon! As mike was dishonest with me I have decided to find the man which is interested to meet the woman from Russia. I do not know your ideas about my letter, but it would be fine if we could meet and have some weeks or months together.Also the basic purpose for the future it is search good men for serious attitudes which go to a marriage. I have no children, but I want to have children in the future. I am the mature woman and ready to creation of family with good man. I do not know what you really search in the future but if we could meet I shall be happy to discuss with you more about our meeting. What are you going to do this time? It would be fine if we could meet, do friendship or more than simply friendship. I will be happy if you also have a free time and we could meet soon. I do not know your interests, but anyhow write to me back and I will tell to you more about myself. Write to me all that you want. Maybe we have similar plans and it will be interesting to us together. also i am sending you my photos, and waiting yours! You can write all that you want. Ask any questions which interest you. Please, write to me back on my regular e-mail: [email protected] Liliya from Russia

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I just got this urgent email and figured I'd share it with all of you. Thoughts? Opinions?

ctwo.jpg

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hell, you get the best scams! That is a load of embarassing pics just waiting to happen! You are one lucky dog, W!!! I've been an avid reader of the 419eater website. Liliya reminds me of one particular case: 1. Nigerian scammer spams a guy, introducing himself as someone who is looking for a wife in UK. He has tons of money. 2. 419eater baits him, pretending to be a lonely British lingerie model. 3. After a few exchanges, with the "girl" wanting some proof he is real, "she" sends a picture- a cross-eyed girl in lingerie. 4. Nigerian scammer couldn't believe his luck, wants to set up a meeting in London. He asks that "she" forward" him plane money, since all of his money is tied up in assets. 5. "Girl" said 'not so fast' and asks for his picture, Nigerian scammer sends pic of him with a sign she asks him to hold. 6. "Girl" writes to her guy, saying she finds him hot, asks for picture of him naked. Nigerian was on to it, and demanded she send her naked picture first!
smile.gif
She relents, and he does send his naked picture! 7. After a few more correspondents, Nigerian scammer realized he was being taken for a ride, and demanded his money still. 8. "Girl" registers in gay websites and posts Nigerian scammer's picture all over. The End.
smile.gif

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Exciting uninhibited woman seeks forward thinking comrade and appearance not important."

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just got the exact same email.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
YAHOO! I got a 419 too! Happy happy joy joy!

LOT 125 AV. DES
QUAIS RUE 7 08 BP 441
ABIDJAN-COTE D' IVOIRE.

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR APPROACHING YOU IN SUCH A MANNER, BUT CIRCUMSTANCES FORCED ME TO CONTACT YOU. I WAS FORMERLY A MEDICAL STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ABIDJAN, COTE D IVOIRE TILL MY PARENTS AND MY ONLY BROTHER WHERE KILLED BY THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT BECAUSE MY FATHER WAS AN OPPOSITION LEADER TO THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT.

BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, HE HAS $4.5 M USD (FOUR MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.) IN A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT WITH A BANK IN CÔTE D'IVOIRE WHICH I AM THE NEXT OF KIN.

I HUMBLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE “FOLLOWING WAYS”:
1) TO HELP GET THIS MONEY TRANSFERRED TO YOU.
2) TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN
3) TO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER AFTER THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERRED.
4) TO LOOK FOR A GOOD VENTURE WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE INVESTED.

I AM READY TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT IN ASSISTING ME.

YOU’RE SINCERELY,
HELEN.

fatty

Reaction score
I stopped reading the above spam letter when i saw it was all in caps.

I don't like people shouting at me.

This is better than penis enlargement spam.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I say that you get her state side via COD and then refuse to pay the charges so she has to stay at the post office in her shipping crate for all the children of town to see.

King Salmon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by *****
This is better than penis enlargement spam.
I like the penis spam that begins by directly insulting you, like "Hey, smalldick!"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads