1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

how do you rock 'em jeans? : Fit Pics & Description

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by IIIrd Icon, Jan 29, 2010.

1. xltros

xltros Active Member

Yes, that's what I've been reading. So u think the jeans in my pic are a bad fit? Can tapering help?

2. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

Jeans fit you good, but of course there's nothing wrong with having a pair of tapered jeans in your wardrobe. Since you have three pairs with the same cut, maybe have one of them tapered?

I'm 5'7" so I know that feel, broham.

3. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

I wouldn't really advise to go have your straights tapered__ personally, I don't mess around w/ the cut, cuz from experience, my jawns get fucked up every time I opt for alteration.

Keep what u got, next time, just try out some midrise, slim-tapered__ not skinny![​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  4. xltros

xltros Active Member

Thanks for the insight everyone!

5. rchdggr

rchdggr Active Member

I feel uncomfortable wearing low rise jeans so I got these Lee 101z's recently, sized down ~2 sizes. I'm quite happy with the fit. The leg is pretty short but I have another pair on it's way with a longer inseam (Lee Archives Japan 1952). The ones in the pic are Made in Turkey. I seem to be unable to stand straight, I guess that is due to my wonky physique.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. rchdggr

rchdggr Active Member

..Just got my 101z 1952 Lee Archives Japan pair and the fit is quite different: the waist and the seat are a bit looser and the legs are a lot looser. These are definitely more "straight regular" while the Made in Turkey ones are more like "slim straight" or even "skinny straight".

Edit: I just read that these Lee Archives Japan 101z's shrink a lot even though they are sanforized. I think I have some soaking to do get a slightly slimmer look.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  7. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

Update: Momo 701

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

Denim&Fit EVO: Samurai Yamato s001j :: 1st Ed. Lot 0-229 :: Black #DIY "Lazy S" :: Denim is 15oz, but feels heavier :: More streaky than slubby :: Ton of vertical falling.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.