• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Do You Get A Celebrity To Wear Your Clothes?

nikegoldchain

Reaction score
I have a streetwear brand, and I am trying to get celebrities to wear my brand. I'm not really sure how to go about getting their attention. I tried very unsuccessfully to reach out to them on Twitter. I don't have much money, to really fund paying for an endorsement deal. I've heard of people getting their brand in like a gift bag at events, but heard you have to pay for this. I'm willing to spend some money, just not sure what is the best way to go about actually contacting someone on their team. Any ideas on getting clothes to celebrities?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Make good clothes.

stylemania

Reaction score
There are a few different ways to get in contact with celebrities.

1, Attend big conventions - you can attend big conventions like MAGIC or AGENDA . Many celebrities attend these events, and its a great chance for you to give them your clothing. The best thing is to get a booth even though this can be very expensive. Also, many buyers for stores attend this as well, so that's where the biggest opportunity is.

2. Reach out to their Agent, Manager, or Publicist - reaching out to the celebrity directly is going to be very tough. The best way to actually do business with their celebrity is through their agent, manager, or publicist. For musicians, usually their manager or publicist can assist you, and for actors/actresses their publicist or agent can probably help you. You can find the contact information for these celebrities by signing up for a celebrity contact database like Celebrity Contact Info

3. Networking - Ultimately its who you know sometimes. This is easier said than done, especially if you are not in NY, Vegas, or LA where most of the people that can help you the most are. But this can be the most effective as you have built a relationship, and would be more likely to hear you out. This is somewhat the cheapest route as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads