• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How do you carry your lunch to work?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tupperware for protein powder, tupperware for meat, tupperwear for fruit/veg. my back pack weighs like 25-40 lbs every day

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I have an insulated lunch bag that I purchased at the grocery store. It fits a sandwich, yogurt, bag of chips and a soda. I carry it in my messenger bag on the light rail train to work and then it goes in the fridge in the breakroom.

If I actually have real work to transport in my bag, the lunch bag gets carried separately.

BP348

Reaction score
I use a real lunch box by igloo that I got at walmart.

bob99

Reaction score
The Mr. Bento jar looks interesting, thanks for the tip!

The reason I don't want to just put it all into one container is I'm trying to eat 2 smaller meals. I suppose I could just eat half and put it back in the fridge... but sometimes I'm bringing beef in one container / chicken in another.

Kunk et al, when you say Tupperware, are you using Tupperwareâ„¢ or another brand? I'm looking for a good set of containers that won't leak, so any suggestions along those lines would also be appreciated.

JoeTheMechanic

Reaction score
I know this post is a bit old but there are a lot of options out there nowadays since this was first posted.

Not only are there waxes canvas lunch bags, but there are also reusable lunch bags made of silicone. I think bento boxes are nice but I prefer something that's a bit more compact.

I also found some good options here for full-sized lunch bags. Most of these have really food insulation.

As for the Tupperware, Tupperware is great as well as Hefty if you don't want to pay Tupperware prices. I also just wrap my sandwiches in plastic wrap.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's