1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How do Lavers look with bootcut jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BubblyMasquerade, May 24, 2006.

1. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

I was just wondering how laver's look with jeans since I can't make it to any stores this week and I found a nice looking pair online. I was just wondering how they would look with slightly bootcut jeans like jp da'mages and paper denim and cloth...pictures would be nice.. thanks

2. sonick

sonick Senior member

They look fine. These are my perforated leather lavers with a pair of Diesel Zathans (not exactly what I call a 'slight' bootcut though).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

I think the Lavers would look nice with bootcuts.

4. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Senior member

They look fine.

These are my perforated leather lavers with a pair of Diesel Zathans (not exactly what I call a 'slight' bootcut though).

Nice flares! [​IMG]

!luc

5. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

THanks alot Sonick...I'm gonna go order some right away!

Bubbly