• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How do Fluevogs fit??

kever

Reaction score
Hey, I see a pair of Fluevog chelseas that look pretty good, but they only have it in a size 13, and I'm a 14. I know some boots and dress shoes fit bigger, so does anyone have any expirience on how they fit? Compared to say adidas superstars/nike dunks/nike AF1's/clarks wallabees/anything?
Thanks for any help..

touchthesky

Reaction score
I have a pair of the Fluevog Chelsea boot in the brown distressed color and i love them. Unfortunately I dont own any of the shoes you mentioned above but I can tell you that I wear an 8 in the chelseas and this gives me a very fitted but not too tight fit. Normally I am a 9 in vans slipons (I can fit 9.5 but the slips always stretch on me), a 9 in swears, and a 9.5 in asics. Hopefully that helps.

kever

Reaction score
Thats perfect, thanks very much, I forgot to add vans and asics to my list. Any chance I could get some pictures?
Thanks

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm around 12.5. I have a pair of Future Angels in 13 that are perfect with a thick insole (green Superfeet), but a little loose without. So I'd say the fit's pretty true-to-size for bluchers?

ts4them

Reaction score
I like those Fluevog chelseas, nice toes. I didn't realize he was still around- haven't heard that name since the early 90's when all the club girls HAD to have those platforms.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 273 32.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.7%
  • 31 - 40